• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My Radio Delete/Gauge Bezel fab. with pics

Very nice job, and answers my question in your other thread.

Those are sweet. Do you have no tunes at all in the car?

Looks awesome! I am going to try something very similar in my 67 with a set of Stewart Warner mini gauges. I want to make a panel just like that but it will be under the trap door in the console.

Great work, makes me realize I need to have someone cut it. I was thinking if using a hole saw but I doubt it would be clean enough.

Guys, these are old pics. I am just fixing the broken "IMG" links in this post for others to see.

Look in my galleries for the pics with the dash cap, etc on.

/Slacker Off

I really like what you did with that. I am curious what is the total size of the panel and the distance between the gauges. I am not a fab type of guy but I was trying to explain this to my dad as I would love to do this with my 67. He got confused so I was going to see your measurements as far as layout went and see if I could make a template for my 67 and go from there

Looks like great and detailed workmanship!
Consideration, as the radio bezel has chrome trim, have you considered polishing the aluminum face plate you made? I think that will really add separation to the gauges...
Either way, it looks fantastic!!

Back