• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My son is a nut.

Would you have preferred motorbikes?

He obviously takes after his father.

they just hang real low as the tree gets older..

on a side not, the Krate bikes are awsome. One looks like a lime Krate what's the other. A friend has a pristine Orange Krate.

they just hang real low as the tree gets older..

on a side not, the Krate bikes are awsome. One looks like a lime Krate what's the other. A friend has a pristine Orange Krate.
The other one is a brand sold by Sears in the late 60's and early 70's. Best I can tell, his is a 73. It's called a Screamer. First pic is after we fixed it up to make it ride-able, second pic was how we found itIMG_5740.jpg Screamer 1.jpg

Back in those days the Schwin Stigray was the popular kids bike. I really wanted one. Then at Christmas morning my parents rolled out a Sears version......

yeah, those are so cool! I can't explain how or why my son has taken to the era before his time. This stuff was all long gone before he was born but he listens to "classic" rock, drive a "classic" car and has two "classic" bicycles. He even bought an old mini bike. He enjoys going to the Hot Rod Reunion and other pre 70's only car shows. It's like he is reincarnated from 30 years ago or something.

Back