• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Myrtle Beach Blast III

"70 StangMan" said:
...you forgot Pin-the-tail-on-the-PT and the ever popular Who-can-drop-the-coyote-on-the-first- shot. :)

or, or....who can PASS the PT!

"silverblueBP" said:
or, or....who can PASS the PT!

You win that one even if you are not there..send him the award..the rest of the world has no problem passing the infamous "PT".

"monkeystash" said:
Who's gonna ride shotgun in the 2011 then?

It's not a done deal, yet...it just depends on how things fall out here at work. I'll let you know when I know for sure. Sorry about not having firmer plans.

Steve, if it's any consolation my constant remarks about "teaching you how to drink" were all in jest. I don't want you to think we're gonna try to pressure you into anything. I can recognize a fragile soul and would do nothing make you feel uncomfortable.

"blue65coupe" said:
Steve, if it's any consolation my constant remarks about "teaching you how to drink" were all in jest. I don't want you to think we're gonna try to pressure you into anything. I can recognize a fragile soul and would do nothing make you feel uncomfortable.

ROFL...naw. I'm not that fluffy and sensitive.

Steve, my plan was to leave early Sat morning just in time to make putt putt at noon. This is what I did last year too. Seriously though, no pressure. If it works, great; if not, maybe MBBIV.

I see Uncle Vinny is coming! Looks like another new face this year!

So far:

Ron, Dave, Duane, Ryan, Brian Vinny, Scott, John, and Dave. Did I miss anybody?

"silverblueBP" said:
I'd set something up like that out here in the Heartland, but these bums won't drive down gravel roads with their hoity toity cars.

I would come. Cow tipping and face plants on the lake! :lol :lol

Now as for MBB, I am on vacation that week and maybe I can talk the wife into it. Her brother is moving to Florida next week and we could maybe get down there and visit him too. The only problem is the baby.

20 hours in the car, she might get a little cranky. I would not want to disturb everyone's fun. But I do need a vacation!

Back