• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Need another fastback interior dimension -sorry

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
For those who have their interior removed, the distance between the two braces which the lower bolts of the lower rear interior panels fasten to. These are welded to the floor running from back to front. Each brace has 3 holes but the rear hole in each is offset inward a little. So all I need to confirm the distance between the braces at the front. I get approx 42".

Thanks

B67FSTB

The NorCal dude from Belgium
Hi Craig
Sent me a picture of what you mean.You know my interior is out of the car so i can measure it for you.
I have a slight idea of what you mean but nevertheless a picture would help. :ide
You know i am always willing to help you.
B.

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Per the following pic looking at the black arrow, measure the distance between this bracket and the one on the other side of the car. I suggest measure at the front mounting clip. Note the tunnel will not allow a straight line with your tape measure which is OK for I'm seeking just a rough measurement. Just measured these brackets on Shag and get 42" from one to the other.

4_30_08_09_7_54_19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

B67FSTB

The NorCal dude from Belgium
distance between mounting clips

front mounting clips is 41 1/2 inch

rear mounting clips is 40 1/2 inch