• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Never seen this scam...

AzPete

Got this e-mail....to bad no relatives have died recently.....lol

May 2011
FedEx www.fedex.com
Federal Express
tracking numbers
# 7
The parcel will be sent to your home address once you've completed the below terms and conditions.

For more information:
fedexdeliverycoy@w.cn
44(0)7024037134

Thank you

Federal Express Canada Ltd.
and FedEx. All rights reserved.

ATTN: BENEFICIARY
This Package came from one of your relatives and you were made the beneficiary of these Package by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the Package to you in accordance with the Agreement.

The delivery of your package is in the following categories depending on the duration of delivery:
1 day = 500 USD
2 days = 450 USD
3 days = 300 USD
4 days = 200 USD
5 days = 100 USD

Specify the categories of your choice and you have to re-confirm the following
information so as to ensure that you are truly the rightful owner of the package.

(1) Full Name:
(2) Residential Address:
(3) Age :
(4) Occupation :
(5) Direct Telephone Numbers;
(6) Country :

After verification of the above information with what we have on file, we shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time your package will be delivered to your residential address. Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Yours in service
FedEx Delivery Company

I have heard one like that before.
My wife works for a bank and one of her customers fell for a similar scam.
She sent money to have the inheritance delivered to the bank via armored car. She called the bank to arrange for someone to meet the car there and big shocker nothing showed up. Then they told her it was delayed at customs and they needed more money to clear customs.
I can't believe people fall for this crap.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Back