• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New and Improved Chat

Sluggo made an upgrade tonight and added a new Chat. On the toolbar you can see if anyone is in the chat and just click the tab to open the chat. Its pretty slick! Great job Sluggo! :nice

The chat tab actually shows how many tards are in the room.

Daddy comes through for his minions yet again!

Thanks Rick. Before I get started just let me say good job to Sluggo. Now Rick, you were to lazy to click the little button to open chat and see who was in there. Therefore, you have to go complaining 'cause "you can't see who's in there" waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. So you want changes. You know p-nut, it was kinda nice having it in a new window. Wanna know why? So I could toggle back and forth between the forum and chat!!! One click of a button and I had TWO windows of Stangfix. Now, I got one. Oh sure, I could open another IE, click favorites, select SF, hit forums and accomplish the same thing BUT, it now takes me 4 mouse clicks to accomplish what it took me to accomplish in one. All because...............................you couldn't see. Well la-ti-freakin'-da. Hope your happy.

Somebody's had their super caffeinated frappachino this morning huh?

I only know of that stuff from living in Bend, OR. They had coffee shops at every street corner...and had hookers, I mean hot women selling the coffee!

Who cares about Or. I think we should go back to the other chat. I liked the ease of going between the chat and the forum.....

"blue65coupe" said:
You lived in Bend OvR??? Reference earlier post.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl Never heard that one before :rofl :rofl :rofl

Uh huh

"70_Fastback" said:
I like the new chat. Sluggo and I ran it through it's paces last night for a while.

Well that just solves all the worlds problems right there. Are you our new "chat czar"?

"blue65coupe" said:
Thanks Rick. Before I get started just let me say good job to Sluggo. Now Rick, you were to lazy to click the little button to open chat and see who was in there. Therefore, you have to go complaining 'cause "you can't see who's in there" waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. So you want changes. You know p-nut, it was kinda nice having it in a new window. Wanna know why? So I could toggle back and forth between the forum and chat!!! One click of a button and I had TWO windows of Stangfix. Now, I got one. Oh sure, I could open another IE, click favorites, select SF, hit forums and accomplish the same thing BUT, it now takes me 4 mouse clicks to accomplish what it took me to accomplish in one. All because...............................you couldn't see. Well la-ti-freakin'-da. Hope your happy.

First, it was not changed or updated because I was lazy or wanted to know, it was updated because there was an issue with people not being able to access it, such as the issue Beach Pony was having. Me know being able to see if people are in the chat was just an added bonus of the upgrade. Additionally, if you want to toggle, you could always open another window or browser session. If you need help let me know and I'll slap together an How to..... :naug

Talk about (sluggo has a dirty mouth) lazy...cheese n rice!

Right click on the chat tab and then click open in new tab you whinin' (sluggo has a dirty mouth)-bags :bird

You guys are (sluggo has a dirty mouth) cause I called you minions huh? How insensitive of me.

"blue65coupe" said:
Oh sure, I could open another IE, click favorites, select SF, hit forums and accomplish the same thing BUT,

You can go back to bed now.

Fixed your post Slug.

"Mustang Mike" said:
Since you are my Dad now, can I borrow some money? :nice

I'll do you like my dad did me.

Are you kidding? Get a job. Buy your own shit.

Happy now?

27_29_10_08_9_01_15.jpg
:bow

Now if I could just figure out how to make a couple of those spokes broken :boo

Back