• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New goodies for the mach!

Sluggo

Father's day come early. This is what my kick ass wife got me.
1_18_06_09_6_09_06_2.jpg

1_18_06_09_6_09_06_1.jpg

1_18_06_09_6_09_05_0.jpg

And one in front of the crib so the neighbors can see my latest piece.
1_18_06_09_6_09_06_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
its a Stroked Windsor, 427....

Whats that ya got there lurking in the garage, an abandoned project?........ :guns Where the clone? (the other one)

1_18_06_09_6_09_06_3.jpg

"Fast68back" said:
its a Stroked Windsor, 427....

Whats that ya got there lurking in the garage, an abandoned project?........ :guns Where the clone? (the other one)

1_18_06_09_6_09_06_3.jpg

Der....That would be the 69 Boss. The clone had to go to storage so twisty could come home. There's only one clone.

"Sluggo" said:
Looks a bit different than it did the day you rescued me off the side of the road huh?

yep, didn't realize it was the same car till a few days ago.
what's the plan? keep it? sell it?

"joesgt281" said:
yep, didn't realize it was the same car till a few days ago.
what's the plan? keep it? sell it?

This is the one I've been building in my head since I was old enough to walk. It's a keeper. I'm taking all the things I like from 69/70 years and combining it into the car I want. SOme things I'm putting my own spin on, like painting the whole hood and cowl. I know it will drive some people mad but they will have to deal with it. I have no concern with resale value on this car. It's a real Mach1, virtually rust free Cali car and was 99% complete when I got it. With the exception of the block, it's all original. If someone wants to buy it they will have to wait til I croak :skull

"Sluggo" said:
Der....That would be the 69 Boss. The clone had to go to storage so twisty could come home. There's only one clone.

I know what it is, I was kinda implying about the abandoned part........

I need your help and inspiration again. All I can do is think about the time my BFF Rick came to help with the boss. It was like a little slice of heaven. I've been a depressed wreck ever since it ended.

I understand that dream very well.
I remember the actual genesis of mine.
I got a muscle car calendar one time and when the month came along with a red 67 GT-500, I just kept tearing off the other months cars and kept staring at that one for the rest of the year.
I'd had plenty of muscle cars before then, but had not developed an infatuation with that particular car until that occurence.
It was gonna happen.....someday.

Really glad you're getting to realize that dream of yours.
Can't wait to see it in person.

FYI, I'm heading up next week to the Mid America Ford Meet in Tulsa.
Give some thought to bringing that beauty up there with me next year.... :pep

Back