• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New guy from VMF

rusty1161

Looks like I am another newbie heading over from VMF.

I have a 20 plus year 1965 Mustang coupe project I am trying to get back on the road. It's originally an "A" code 289, 4 speed, Caspian Blue with blue interior coupe. More restomod with the 4 wheel disks, T5, Speedhut GPS speedo and MTF headliner.

Thanks for having me. I look forward to reading and helping where I can, too.

Rusty

Great to have someone who has a project going on even longer than mine! Get some pics up

Great to have someone who has a project going on even longer than mine! Get some pics up

Thank you for the warm welcome from everybody!

The car is torn down, engine and front suspension, interior and electrical is going back in. I'll get more pics. The only one I have is of my gauge cluster, further modded since discovering Speedhut. I have their 4" dual GPS speedo/tach with VDO fuel, volt, temp and oil pressure gauges. Speedhuts will replace the VDO's down the road. Speedhut doesn't make a 3-3/8" dual GPS speedo/tach yet, I've been told they can't fit all the goods in yet. The 4" is growing on me, definitely restoMOD.

http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/rusty1161/media/Mobile Uploads/08829E54-EBDE-40A6-A842-F5B537469AB6_zpsnh4dkudd.jpg.html]08829E54-EBDE-40A6-A842-F5B537469AB6_zpsnh4dkudd.jpgURL]

Rusty

Last edited:
That's the first time I have seen one those setups. Very nice! 160mph speedo, you plan on going that fast?

Back