• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Guy

jims6t6

I've been here for a couple of months. Thought I would introduce myself. I am very active in both the Mustang world and The Lions Clubs International. Between them thy take up most of my time.

Just don't mess with them goats !! Welcome Jim. From what I can see in your sig pic, the coupe looks well taken care of.

Craig

"cmayna" said:
Just don't mess with them goats !! Welcome Jim. From what I can see in your sig pic, the coupe looks well taken care of.

Craig

Thanks Craig. Purchased it on July 3 1966 just up the street from you at Williams Ford "Top of the Hill Daily City" Here is another one of the coup and one of my 64 1/2

A vert? :wor Sorry didn't see that in your first pic. Very nice sir. Is it a San Jose car? Did you live around here back then?

The coupe picture didn't attached. Guess you can only attach one pict at a time. The coupe is a San Jose Car the vert is a Dearborn. Yea I lived in the bay area for 20 plus years working for Chevron.

"cmayna" said:
A vert? :wor Sorry didn't see that in your first pic. Very nice sir. Is it a San Jose car? Did you live around here back then?

Oh, so you worship those of us with verts I see.

Welcome aboard Jim!

When are you going to let me ride again in your Mustang Jr., eh? Welcome to the RightTurn Mustang forum!

"Midlife" said:
When are you going to let me ride again in your Mustang Jr., eh? Welcome to the RightTurn Mustang forum!

I've always liked that pic :toot

HI Jim and Welcome! :pep This is a great site, a little crazy at times, but great people! I love your stang and the fact that you've had it since it was new! awesome!
dne'

welcome Jim :hug2

So I thnk the NorCal Fixers are taking over!!!! :danc :danc :danc :danc

"KBMWRS" said:
welcome Jim :hug2

So I thnk the NorCal Fixers are taking over!!!! :danc :danc :danc :danc

yeah, we're about to reach our Hellafornians quota here. sluggo guna have to change da registration requirements...

Are you over the age of 18?: __ yes __no
Are you from Hellafornia? : __yes __no

"70_Fastback" said:
yeah, we're about to reach our Hellafornians quota here. sluggo guna have to change da registration requirements...

Are you over the age of 18?: __ yes __no
Are you from Hellafornia? : __yes __no

or he has to just starting booting some of the ones we already have. :yikes :hide2

Back