• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Party Crasher

:beat

What.....you got in here without posting pics of your car..........you need to read the :rulez......as soon as someone writes them....welcome.

"Welcome, Mikey! So what did the deleted thread have to say that was soooo controversial?"...heck, I think I am the one that got the thread booted the first time. All I did was answer his question as to where the old timers were hiding out at...stangfix. Zip and it was gone. They have gone crazy with the mod stuff over there. What the heck is it hurting to simply mention another site?

GW, there have been a lot of deletions lately. We have several threads about them. It is kind of like :dh

I have moved on. See Stan, I have moved on!

Mel

Whaddauknow, Frank finally find this place, welcome Sir. Craig should have a fresh batch of cookies anytime.

Thanks guys! It IS good to see so many old faces. By the way, please follow the instructions to the left that say "Send Frank money". I need Falcon parts!

"09Frank65" said:
I need Falcon parts!

Falcon parts? I know your new, but we have a few rules, one of them being "It doesnt exist or never happened without pictures" :rulez Its in the fine print on the registration page....

Oops -

IMG_0883_800x600.JPG

Now partially restored and on stands in the garage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back