• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New too

d_ford

Hi guys. I also just recently found this site and since I didn't see a section dedicated to introductions I figured I could do it here. I recognize a bunch of familiar faces on here so some of you may remember me from other sites as well. For those that don't know me, I've got a few junkers. A couple of 68's, a 77, a 95 and a 2007.
I'm surprised I haven't run across this site before this. Hopefully I can contribute a little. Good to see some of you again.

Welcome Doug.

Post up some pictures of those "beaters".....

The gallery here is great. You can create albums/load pictures all day long!

OK I found the gallery but couldn't figure out how to create my own so I posted some pics in the members rides section. It looks like it's about all vintage on here so I didn't post any of the newer cars, just my 68's. I like how easy you make it to upload photos!

"d_ford" said:
OK I found the gallery but couldn't figure out how to create my own so I posted some pics in the members rides section. It looks like it's about all vintage on here so I didn't post any of the newer cars, just my 68's. I like how easy you make it to upload photos!

Welcome!

Actually, we'd really like to see the boards with newer stuff get busier. Especially 71-73 and 74-78.

"d_ford" said:
...I've got a few junkers. A couple of 68's, a 77, a 95 and a 2007....
Welcome and I'd be happy to take the 427 powered junker off your hands!

Welcome Doug. I just got a copy of Mod mustangs & fords. I see your 68 is in there. Nice write up and nice stang.

Thanks! I don't know if very many people saw it or not, we couldn't find it at any of the news stands around here. I do have my copy and they sent a few extras for me but some of my friends wanted to get a copy and couldn't. I'm happy you saw it.

Back