• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New work - Guess the stangfixer

Imaginary?! Trust me, I have a stack of receipts which are proof positive it exists. Well, maybe not all in one piece. But someday...

It's Terry's fantasy car!!

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk

"RapidRabbit" said:
Very sharp.

Is that horseplay's imaginary car.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Winna', winna', chicken dinna'!

It's not imaginary....just not 3D yet...

Well, I got a mailing tube handed to me by the mailman today. I have to parrot what others have said. You need to really see one of Chris' drawings in person to appreciate them. Not only does the car look awesome but I threw the idea out to him for a background idea of a drag tree never expecting what he came up with. The man has serious artistic talent.

So I raced out tonight to get the ball rolling on finishing up my Christmas present to myself and placed an order for the custom framing this thing deserves. I'll post up a pic when it gets finished up.

You really need to seek psychiatric help for this obsession about this fantasy car.

"silverblueBP" said:
You really need to seek psychiatric help for this obsession about this fantasy car.

I think I smell something burning in the kitchen. Go check on your muffins, Dorothy.

"Horseplay" said:
"silverblueBP" said:

I think I smell something burning in the kitchen. Go check on your muffins, Dorothy.
:yah :yah :yah :yah

Back