• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Nice

Oh, that's a gooooood one :toot :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Well, I have dis to say; who ever it was that came up with that custom (fitting) title is one witty bastid. :dumas

"Sluggo" said:
BTW....you're welcome :nice

See what I told you earlier. Nothing but abuse out of you Sluggo. Your just a mean person. :rofl :rofl

"Mod9" said:
See what I told you earlier. Nothing but abuse out of you Sluggo. Your just a mean person. :rofl :rofl

:bow

I know what you're doin', you're buckin' for a new title. I'm happy to oblige :rofl

"Sluggo" said:
:bow

I know what you're doin', you're buckin' for a new title. I'm happy to oblige :rofl

Just remember paybacks are a BITCH. If you also remember I know where you live. :naug :naug :naug :naug :naug

"Mod9" said:
Just remember paybacks are a BITCH. If you also remember I know where you live. :naug :naug :naug :naug :naug

There was a return address on that package too, foo :hmm :naug :naug :naug :naug :naug
:pop :pop :pop :pop :pop :pop :pop :pop :pop :pop :pop :pop :pop :pop :pop :pop :pop

Sorry not mine. Do an internet check. You will find out that was my parents address. I was moving at the time I sent that. So take them apples. :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas

"Mod9" said:
Sorry not mine. Do an internet check. You will find out that was my parents address. I was moving at the time I sent that. So take them apples. :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas :dumas

Dirty bastage!

I'll get Rick involved, he used to be Rick, the Private Dick. They called him RPD. :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns :2guns

Back