• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Nick is selling the next Eleshitor

66gt350

"johnpro" said:
Yup! Perfect!

I see a road trip next week! I'm getting the voice fixed on Monday, and taking some time off from work afterwards. Anyone want to join me, let me know. Don't know yet what day I'll go talk to them yet.

Road Trip!!! Now that would be worth driving down to Sac for!!!

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
I'm just floored how he can attempt to sell a car that is not done. Who in the right mind would jump on this? I guess if you are creative in posting lots of elenor pics, you can fool anyone into believing this car will look just like the real deal.

AzPete

....a fool and his money..... nick just finds the right ones overseas it seems. He may not have car building talent but the guy does have the ability to screw someone out of their money and they most likely thank him for it.

To bad we never hear any after sale responses/questions concerning his crap.

RyanG85

At least he smartened up and took his build off open forums where educated people can expose his work! Is this the totally restored car that he got ripped on 6 months ago? The one with the huge hole in the cowl? I wonder how much :nick it took to seal that off!

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Yes, it's the ebay 68 got shafted Mustang. Now he apparently has a 67 waiting in the shadow. If you go to All Fords and do a search for UPS_GUY, you'll find some activity by parachute boy.

Mach1Rider

I don't know if its just me or is his build being done bassackwards?
While I have never used the sound deadner he is placing, Just how fire proof is it?
I mean he is welding parts after it is put in, sorta like having the wiring under the cowl before its completed.

If I had the cash to toss, I would be willing to offer Craig 75k for his ride before even thinking of buying this guys crap.
Or go the extra dollors for the Ebay Ele for 160k, at least there is some REAL custom work there with the Boss 429 and top notch fab work.

I wonder how the Code enf guys or the neighbors like the tent in the driveway?

johnpro

"AzPete" said:
....a fool and his money..... nick just finds the right ones overseas it seems. He may not have car building talent but the guy does have the ability to screw someone out of their money and they most likely thank him for it.

To bad we never hear any after sale responses/questions concerning his crap.

I don't believe for a second that he got anywhere close to what he said he did on the last 2. He's a young naive kid and thinks the rest of the world will think he's "neat" if he can build these fantastic cars and sell them for a shit load of money.

Like I said, he probably made a profit on each because all the short cuts he took, but he would have been shot by now if he'd sold those cars for what he said.

AzPete

Oh yes, I agree he is full of it on the selling price he got. When he includes the costs of shipping and all, the dollars might have been there but already spent.

I would still like to hear from the new owners.... The new owners would most likely sound like he did when he got that yellow one home....

guruatbol

Always on vacation!
After reading his post I have some questions.

1- Why would someone take a 1 of 1 car and "F" it up like that?
2- This is by what I can see the same car he complained about being rusty and I see no evidence he has addressed any of the issues he listed prior when he got ripped by the PO.
3- How is a "T" code car a 302 4v? Or did I read the VIN wrong?

I think his representation of the Marti Report is BS as is everything else I see in this build. There has got to be a way to warn people about this guy!

Mel

AzPete

A 1 of 1 car may be nothing more than the only car or a certain color with out a cigarette lighter. 1 of 1 only means something when it is determined early in the build info, such as engine/drive train combos and such. Or at least that is my opinion.

Just checked....a J code with a 3.0 limited slip rear end real special.....

The "T" is the build factory. The "J" is the engine code. The engine is the 5th space in the VIN.

guruatbol

Always on vacation!
Thanks...

Nick is claiming a 1 of 1 for drive train right? Then he is not returning it to what makes it special, but changing it all out. What an ass!

Mel

chucky

I like the "shaved" taillights personally...

P1050570.JPG

P1050525.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonk67

I'm wondering with Mach1rider, he's in CA right? where's code enforcement, where's the EPA? that tent is leaking paint and fumes all over that neighborhood, won't someone report this? I can't believe this is going on in 'no smoking in the state' CA????
Is there a tip hotline? someone should drop a dime, I imagine the fine for doing this 3X's would have to be all of his profit and more and if he had to have a shop to do it in it may just be too costly and bring his ripoffs to an end.
Jon

classicdoug

I saw those taillights too. I thought I remember him actually cutting the sheet metal out on the last build instead of just welding on top. I gotta say though, he does take a lot of short cuts and does lots of things bass akwards, but he definitely doesn't mess around with putting time in these projects.

Doug

Mach1Rider

Well its not as much time involved when your just replacing old parts with new high dollor stuff.
But WHY would you spend the extra 5500.00 on the piece of tossed togeather crap?
Look at the 67 Elenor with the Boss429 on Ebay its a work of metal art and its less than the 165k price even if you used the buy it now.

I don't know what would make anyone think of buying this after seeing the photo's of how its built.
Hell even the comments posted about the GoodNewsGospell from tenn on ebay has basicly stop his auctions dead in the water.