• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

No more Stangfix for me for 3 freakin days - WTF?

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Gonna be paying my dues with inlaws, etc spending the next 3 days living tnext to the Pacific ocean along the coast of Oregon. No fricken internet, but they'll have way too many hairly female legs and arm pits.........Why me god? What have I done to deserve this type of punishment vacationing with inlaws?

See you folks on Wednesday evening, unless I find a internet cafe in the local village.

I know your thinking about :roulette, but first you should know we're going to miss you here buddy! :dumas

:mj :toot :toot :danc

Practicing my lines:

"Honey.....5 more minutes, please"

"Honey, I'll be right there"

"Honey, can't find my plane ticket. You'd better go without me"

Sorry pal. It didn's sound like you were to reved up about going. The 24min. flue always worked for me.

Wear dark glasses, drink heavy and it'll be over before you know it. We'll miss you, try and have some fun.

Don't forget your cardigan sweater to tie around your neck llike the rest of the brandy swillin' cartel you'll be with.

24622180367_large.jpg

Ummm...... Do you have any grey poupon?

Allrighty now! We're gonna set up a special forum just for dissing Craig, knowing he can't rebutt our comments. Yeehaw!

Happy days are here again...Craig is living with his inlaws again, Happy days are here again

He has been with the same gal for 35 years. He has my respect. We don't see that too often anymore.

My mother-in-law was the first woman drag racer to run at the Salinas drag strip (not there anymore). We shoud all be so lucky.

Hi Craig, sounds like you'll make the best of the situation. Don't forget your Birkenstocks. Is there any truth to the rumor that OR is the Kentucky of the Northeast?

Man, I feel for ya. The life sentence of marriage is bad enough, inlaws just make it cruel and unusual punishment.

I am lucky, mine live about 45 minutes away. That way they are too far to just drop in but close enough to go visit for an afternoon then come home without the extended visit.

I love the North west however. My buddy I've known since 2nd or 3rd grade lives up in Washington state and I try to make it up there whenever I can. Beautiful area (can't say as much for the local women) and has some great hiking, fishing, etc.

"DEL65" said:
Hi Craig, sounds like you'll make the best of the situation. Don't forget your Birkenstocks. Is there any truth to the rumor that OR is the Kentucky of the NorthWEST?

Having lived there for 2 years.........

YES

"DEL65" said:
Hi Craig, sounds like you'll make the best of the situation. Don't forget your Birkenstocks. Is there any truth to the rumor that OR is the Kentucky of the Northeast?

Hey! There's no reason to dis Kentucky...

Oregon....a state you don't want to visit....if your a car guy.
State law says some minimum wage earner HAS to pump your gas. Like hell he's touching my bike or car. Its now to the point that THEY have to take your credit card and slide it into the self serve gas pumps, while you're standing next to them, and then maybe, just maybe they won't bitch while you pump your own gas.

Now that's a poor law to keep good employees from working at Mickey Ds.

"70_Fastback" said:
Wouldn't it have been SouthEast then?

(Note to self: Cut back on my geographically-related postings. I look like an moe-ron.) :pick

What honey? We're out of Milk? Sure I'll go to the store and get some (knowing that it is right next to the public library that has computers with internet.)

I think I have OD'd on Oregon's crop of hairy arm pits. DAMMNNNNNNN.

Seen quite a few beautiful vintage cars running up and down the coast.....I drooled.

Back