• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

No wonder he is selling his Malibu

Man..............at first glance, I thought she needed a bit of trimming.....then realized it was a tattoo....... He really should consider letting her go with the car and start over for himself.

Like Dave,
2_05_08_08_2_58_08.jpg

Wow. Hair matches bikini. Tats match....well...I don't know. He might as well have "C4C" painted on the side of the car. Rick, you and Dave have fun. I need some antacid right now.

keanu_puke.jpg

That's the type of "model" that you need a shot afterward.

Yes lethal. Cash for clunkers. Mark, it would require some shots before also. Probably along the lines of Cuervo. I don't think my Jim Beam could even handle that.

"blue65coupe" said:
Yes lethal. Cash for clunkers. Mark, it would require some shots before also. Probably along the lines of Cuervo. I don't think my Jim Beam could even handle that.

. . . . and maybe the antibiotic kind, too.

funny part is im sure that guy thinks she does his car justice.... On second thought, maybe she does. :rofl :rofl

She has a decent body in this shot, the crotch tat is disturbing and the hair color is just weird but in the dark, well umm ahh :zip
!BbGY66!!Wk~$(KGrHqYOKjgEq5WLHhn5BKuYLRhPHw~~_3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
"daveSanborn" said:
WTF? She said that I was her first.....

I don't know what's funnier, her say'n it or YOU believing it :rofl :rofl

Back