• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

No wonder Mid is crazy...

Hmm, well, I guess I'll find out if I got a problem when I try to crank it tomorrow. The harness is original and I'm just jonesin to rip it out...I'll let you know. Int. courtesy lights still don't work but the stereo is jammin!! I tied the power into the fuse box until further investigation. As for the colors...I forgot to mention I'm color blind and it's kinda shadowy under the dash there. Thanks for the input and I'll shoot you a note if my car fries. On a lighter note, anybody have any ideas what to do with this radio?!?!?!? I'm thinking a custom console that sits right under the dash. Glovebox would be cool but would definitely take some reinforcing.

It shouldn't Rick. This line is the one the PI had it hooked to and it worked normally. I guess I blew something when disconnecting and will try to check for another fuse location tomorrow. Maybe blew an inline.

"blue65coupe" said:
As for the colors...I forgot to mention I'm color blind and it's kinda shadowy under the dash there.

Should I say anything or not....hmmmmm.....nah, I refuse to pick on someone with a handicap. I mean, just because he is color blind and working in the dark, I will not condemn him for not having any idea what color he has others looking for........no, I just will keep my mouth shut.

Back