• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

'Nuther deer cam pic

gwstang

newest002.jpg

This boys mama slapped him a time or two too many, he's crooked horned...lol

I probably need to get him out of the gene pool. There is 2 more days of season here but they have stopped rutting and just come and go at night and such. Heck my neck is just feeling much better from the last one I went kapow at. I don't really want to do that again. Maybe next year. :guns

That flashy baseball cap ...... Is that to attrack wildlife ????So your odds are slightly bigger to shoot it ????
:stu :stu

To avoid idoits with guns. It's hunter orange, a color that wildlife can't really see - it looks gray to them. But, highly visible to humans - and required every state in the US.

And that deer def. needs out of the gene pool. If I was closer, I'd come help you out...

"apollard" said:
To avoid idoits with guns. It's hunter orange, a color that wildlife can't really see - it looks gray to them. But, highly visible to humans - and required every state in the US.

And that deer def. needs out of the gene pool. If I was closer, I'd come help you out...
[/quote

Didn't know that. :hs
Thanks for that info. :thu
I never hunt for wildlife , but I did chase girls in my young days. :yah :yah

newest002-1.jpg

One last pic from the deer cam, today was the end of the season so I picked it up to bring back to the house. This looks like a coyote to me. We hear lots of them at night calling.

"AzPete" said:
Neighbors cat......

Haha, speaking of cats, we only have one very old orange cat (fixed female) that just keeps hanging on at 16 years but at least she is an outside cat that stays around the house. A black/white male showed up about a year ago, idiots put them out on the road because there are lots of woods behind my house. He is pretty tame and likes to be brushed and petted and likes to roam (like Randy...lol) as he is not fixed. He came home with his neck ripped open and I am not sure he will survive. I ain't about to try to put him in a cage to go to the vet as he would probably tear my butt up. We'll see if he survives, I think it was a coyote attack as house cat is one of their favorite snacks and they start howling right at dark...very close too behind the house. Wifey is giving him some antibiotics. I wish she would stop feeding every dang cat/dog/whatever that comes up here :rant

"Midlife" said:
I see an owl, don't you too, Duane?

I went hunting for the last time this year, yesterday and what do I see...about 5 buzzards kept circling me...lol I started thinking about the owl and laughing. I think we need a pet buzzard around here. :steer

"blue65coupe" said:

One thing about the grass is that I can't get down there to keep it cut with the tractor/bush hog because of the F4 tornado that hit us. I'm going to see about getting a bulldozer up to push the trail off so I can keep them cut. if I don't cut them, the volunteer pines and brush will grow up and they won't be trails for long...that spot is one of the only small open areas that doesn't have large trees strewn about and twisted up.

"gwstang" said:
I wish she would stop feeding every dang cat/dog/whatever that comes up here :rant

Our neighbor lady does the same thing. She currently has 6 stray dogs that she has adopted. I have had to kill 3 the last 5 years due to them packing and killing animals. Our dogs keep the stray cats down.

If a cat can survive our dogs, it gets to stay. So far the dogs are only letting two stay. I do not know why they like those two. One cat even sleeps with the Alpha dog.

"gwstang" said:
Haha, speaking of cats, we only have one very old orange cat (fixed female) that just keeps hanging on at 16 years but at least she is an outside cat that stays around the house. A black/white male showed up about a year ago, idiots put them out on the road because there are lots of woods behind my house. He is pretty tame and likes to be brushed and petted and likes to roam (like Randy...lol) as he is not fixed. He came home with his neck ripped open and I am not sure he will survive. I ain't about to try to put him in a cage to go to the vet as he would probably tear my butt up. We'll see if he survives, I think it was a coyote attack as house cat is one of their favorite snacks and they start howling right at dark...very close too behind the house. Wifey is giving him some antibiotics. I wish she would stop feeding every dang cat/dog/whatever that comes up here :rant

Can you send me a box of Cayotes? We did have'em, but they have all been shot. Now everyone and their brother sits out cats in the subdivision. I hate cats. Or your dogs, I've got one but it ain't big enough and it's worthless.

Get a Great Dane. We had 2, a number of years ago and they killed every cat, possum, raccoon and rabbit that wandered into the yard! One of them also pinned a stranger to the back door at 2am one morning!

I loved those Danes :thu

Back