• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Official FOMOCO 2015 Mustang pics

"silverblueBP" said:
If I had a job, I'd have a 2015 Mustang in the garage!

Wonder how much that motor rebuild would cost?

Best factor it into the financial end of any purchase decisions. :hmm

Maybe over time it will grow on me but not liking much of anything on it right now. I take that back. I am digging the rearward cabin and the longer hood. In the one video Dale linked, the designer talks about the front being like the 64/65. Really? That's the last thing it reminds me of. The front is the worst in my opinion. I also do not like the visual loss of the separate quarter glass. The forward sloped rear doesn't do it for me either. Very happy I bit on the '14 in the garage.

"RustyRed" said:
"silverblueBP" said:

F'n racist.

"Horseplay" said:
Maybe over time it will grow on me but not liking much of anything on it right now. I take that back. I am digging the rearward cabin and the longer hood. In the one video Dale linked, the designer talks about the front being like the 64/65. Really? That's the last thing it reminds me of. The front is the worst in my opinion. I also do not like the visual loss of the separate quarter glass. The forward sloped rear doesn't do it for me either. Very happy I bit on the '14 in the garage.

Looks better than that pee green wannabe you have!

"silverblueBP" said:
"RustyRed" said:
"silverblueBP" said:

F'n racist.
They're fricken' everywhere these days.

I like it, but there's something about the back end I don't like. I dig the interior as well.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It is OK, glad that I have an '07. Where is the faux gas cap in the rear? I have not seen any of the specs on this Mustang, but every year they get more power and better handling. So after 50 years are they up to 400k hp under the hood and 2g of lateral acceleration? :sarc But the one thing Ford can claim is 50 years of the Mustang, without any multi-year hiatus.

fd

"silverblueBP" said:
"Horseplay" said:

Looks better than that pee green wannabe you have!
Hey! You can't speak negatively about my car. That hurts my feelings. You need to apologize.

"Gigantopithecus" said:
I nearly choked on dinner after reading that.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I hope your swmbo knows the heimlich!

Ford_Mustang__Sienna_Miller_and_Rankin%2B.jpg

Video of start up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... nefU4Z6xWM

I agree...it still needs to be lowered.

I like that the faux gas cap is gone. That just looked silly back there.....just a logo would haved sufficed. Now its the pony....that's nice.

From an european point of vieuw :
I like it alot :thum :thum :thum

If somebody cares...

Bringin this one back from the dead,.. Been stewing over the styling of this for a while. All I can say is...How?

How can this styling "grow" on you? The nose reminds me of Snoopy from Peanuts. The window "fastback" line has been raped. No C bump, They even wrecked the interior IMO.

2014 side by side 2015, Can you HONESTLY say this looks better? Really?.....Really? maybe I don't have styling taste?

Back