• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

OK, this whole story is off-the-wall

"Kats66Pny" said:
You guys are just SoL because I'm not posting pics. :craz

It never happened, or ain't true, whatever. You know what I mean. Your new nickname from this day forward shall be
skeeterbite

I wonder though...did Dave buy the dress and flowers for their wedding?

No, you must have me confused with someone else. Keep it straight. I only pay for weddings that dissolve within a week. The guy in the story has been married WAY longer than that.... duh.

In case I forgot to mention it.... blow me!

Let's get this back on track.... KatSkeeterBite, we don't necessarily need to see actual pictures of your boobs. Any picture that depicts boobs "just like yours" will be just fine. Let me re-phrase that.... pretty much any pictures of boobs whether they're like yours or not will be okay.

OK to get this back on track. After reading the story and this thread I figured that the woman was some fat ho. But noooo she looks like a MILF to me.
080510_weddingphoto_397x224.jpg
Maybe her prawn smelled funny. :craz :lol

fd

In case I forgot to mention it.... blow me!
Most folks choke on small objects.

Let's get this back on track.... KatSkeeterBite, we don't necessarily need to see actual pictures of your boobs. Any picture that depicts boobs "just like yours" will be just fine. Let me re-phrase that.... pretty much any pictures of boobs whether they're like yours or not will be okay.

Can you beat 1200cc's? 600 each?
Don't you wish you knew.

Maybe her prawn smelled funny.
17094031.gif

"daveSanborn" said:
No, you must have me confused with someone else. Keep it straight. I only pay for weddings that dissolve within a week. The guy in the story has been married WAY longer than that.... duh.

I know what MBB III conversations will be about. Now I just have to find the pic of that bride wearing Dave's paid for dress and have Ron post it up everywhere instead of car stuff. LMAO.

"tarafied1" said:
wow, what a derail, went from some knucklehead getting married (again) to boobs' and chip n dale dancers! Nice work!

Boobs are ALWAYS a good excuse to derail a thread. Naked dancing dudes...not so much...in fact...never.

"daveSanborn" said:
Maybe if I were 14, but at 49 I could really care less. A good nap interests me more.

I'm 47 at the end of the month and I hope I always care about boobs :craz
As much as I like naps, I like naps with boobs ever more.

And that picture of her was in '05, she might have ballooned up after 2 kids :scar

"Kats66Pny" said:
If you didn't care, you wouldn't have asked. :craz :lol

Re-read the thread.... exactly where did I ask this? You may have confused me with someone else.

WHY would anyone want a second WIFE???
Girlfriend, OK. Co-worker with benefits, why not? :mid
Wife? Oh hell no! :doh

Back