• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

One more reason why i dont drive a camaro

Holy crap...He'd have better luck selling it if he threw a dead carp on the hood. Excuse me, I think I'm gonna be ill.....

Dave would hit it,she would be a 10 to me after about a 12 pack and a couple shots of anything, actually I think the pose had a lot to do with making her look bad, I bet you guys would be shocked what a professional make-up person could do with her. I am confused what is for sale with the car, pics of 2 different cars, grill was different on two pictures? I bet you would have a few suprises with this one!

I wouldn't hit that with Dave's tool!

I'd rather go home with Rosie Palmer and her five sisters.

:barf :barf :barf :barf

She sure doesn't look like she wants to be there! Kinda like. "Do I really have to do this?"

Although she just might be able to suck the chrome off a bumper hitch!

Mel

Young guys *tsk*
You'll learn someday there's not much bad poontang out there. Some is just better than others.
Just don't let your friends find out.

That one is like a moped. fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to know you were riding it.

I have never seen an ugly top of a womans head

She's probably bald on the back.

Maybe FD can just paste a pic of his girlfriend Nancy to the back of her head. :lol :lol :lol :lol

Mel

"d_ford" said:
Young guys *tsk*
You'll learn someday there's not much bad poontang out there. Some is just better than others.
Just don't let your friends find out.

+1

When I opened the eBay link I thought to myself.... cool, a honey spread out on the hood. After reading the first 6 responses within the thread I realized that you all think she's a dog. WTF? You guys have your standards set WAY TOO HIGH. Take what what you can get when you can get it and have no regrets.

some nice booty under the "checker flag" dress... few beers... couple Jager Bombs.... she could make the banana dance :pbj

"daveSanborn" said:
+1

When I opened the eBay link I thought to myself.... cool, a honey spread out on the hood. After reading the first 6 responses within the thread I realized that you all think she's a dog. WTF? You guys have your standards set WAY TOO HIGH. Take what what you can get when you can get it and have no regrets.

Dave, i think the first one is your whipped buddy, cause only the face is tan. :wtf I see nothing there resembling a women except the clothing. :barf

Back