• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Our next Canine Companions for Independence Puppy was born today!

A

Anonymous

We were able to follow along all afternoon (via facebook) the birth of our next puppy to raise. It'll be a change for us. There are 4 black males and 3 yellow females, so no matter what shows up it'll be very different than the last 3 yellow MALES we've had in the house!

We were able to trace Rumor's bloodline back to Jeb's Dad. Rumor is the last in that line as far as we know and we thought it would be great to have a relative of Jeb. For those that don't know, Jeb was a Facility Dog from CCI that we received back in 2000. He worked with Deb for 7 years at nursing homes, schools, hospitals and they traveled around the Country spreading Jeb cheer. Sadly, Jeb died in Dec of 2008. We become volunteer puppy raisers for CCI after to help raise a "Jeb" for someone else. Our first pup Ansel graduated as a Service Dog and lives in Ohio. Second pup Carver is currently in advanced training and is doing great!

Here's Rumor and the 7 pups.

Rumorand7Pups.jpg

Great news. When do you get the pup, 6 weeks? So are you getting a black male or a yellow female?

Look at those tiny ears :Mark ... None of them look anything like you! :confu :hide

We hope to get the pup in about 8 weeks. Not sure what we'll get. It all depends on what gets sent to the North Central office in Ohio. I think we're leaning towards the female since she's yellow. Our carpet blends with that color fur!

Free labor...damn right!

Ears? Wait a couple weeks, they'll be there. Carver's ears drug the floor at 7 weeks!

I can't believe you keep signing up for this heartache. Don't know how you do it.

"Horseplay" said:
I can't believe you keep signing up for this heartache. Don't know how you do it.

Simple, I'm really heartless! Just ask Jack.

Back