• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Participated in my first car show this weekend & got a trophy! pics

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
Skip (from VMF) and I attended the Bonner Springs Chevy/GMC car show this past Saturday. Mark (SilverBlueBP) joined us as well for some spectating.

The Mustangs represented that day; Skip and myself both took home a top 15 trophy. We wooped up on the Dark Side guys
26_26_07_09_6_53_15_2.JPG

26_26_07_09_6_53_10_0.JPG

26_26_07_09_6_53_10_1.JPG

26_26_07_09_6_52_00_0.JPG

26_26_07_09_6_52_00_2.JPG

26_26_07_09_6_52_00_4.JPG

26_26_07_09_6_52_45_0.JPG

26_26_07_09_6_52_00_1.JPG

26_26_07_09_6_52_45_1.JPG

26_26_07_09_6_52_45_2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
And if you can imagine how this trophy feels up your bunghole, you'd know why I am "feeling the pain"....

Jeremy:

Congrats on a well deserved recognition.

So is that pic of you and the trophy gonna be your Christmas card this year?? :yikes

That's a really cool trophy. Congrats on what is certainly the first of many awards you'll bring home.

What's the deal with your "Who farted?" squint in your photo?

Way to go J :toot :toot

It was nice hanging out with you and Skip Saturday. If you look closely at pic # 8, you can see I was "representing" for StangFix!

"silverblueBP" said:
Way to go J :toot :toot

It was nice hanging out with you and Skip Saturday. If you look closely at pic # 8, you can see I was "representing" for StangFix!

Oh yeah, you were! I forgot about that.

Hey,
I see you were facing a nice early Chebbie truck. Nice neighbor to hang with. But seriously J, nice trophy. With all the hard work you have done to that car, I foresee you making more room for future winnings. I have room for any financial prizes you may earn, so don't worry there.

It is a really cool trophy :toot, thats why I didnt post my plaque from the Hooters show..... I'm sending the plaque to my dad, since he gave me the car, and I broke his first Drag racing trophy when I was a kid....

Congratulations .... First show and you got a trophy... :wor

I've been going to car shows since 1979 and I just got my first trophy last year. :vio

"Opentracker" said:
Congratulations .... First show and you got a trophy... :wor

I've been going to car shows since 1979 and I just got my first trophy last year. :vio

See, you just started too early :nice

Hey I got my first trophy in high school. Second Place! Out of two cars in my group! RAWK

Congrats to both Rick and J on their wins! Hard work starting to pay off!

Congrats on that great looking trophy. Finally a show with a decent looking trophy! :nice

And I thought you were uglier. :hide2

Congrats bro.

I still think you should have opted for the lemans stripe hairdo instead of the Mr. T.

Back