• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

pat wants a new car 2

napaguy

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/1190309581.html

I talked to the older gentleman who owns the car today. New paint, epoxy primed first, new interior, runs good. The guy is older/retired and builds cars in his spare time. Has other mustang's so knew his stuff. Says cowl is good. Floors were nice when he installed carpet. Engine runs great and transmission works great. What do you think?

Someone posted that here or on "the other site" a few days ago. That car kicks a$$. I love the white on red. It's not cheap, but if it's as nice as it looks, it's worth considering IMO.

Go buy it so we can move on........

No, really, it looks good. Price wise it is a bit high in todays market, but by tomorrow, all things change. I say if you like it, go for it.

Looks nice Pat, great color combo. I guess it would depend on the price as to final thoughts. :hmm

"70 StangMan" said:
Looks nice Pat, great color combo. I guess it would depend on the price as to final thoughts. :hmm
Brain fart Pat, forgot to look at asking price. Nice car, definately looks turn-key. Reckon' what the cash price is?

Dale,
He is asking 9750 and says he is flexible...I am thinking 9000...so if I could get it for that and the car is as nice as he says...now what do you ladies/guys think?

Hmmm, I just noticed the inside of the doors was painted white, and looks weird. Oh well, that is an easy fix if the new owner cares. $9000 sounds fair if it is super nice as described, but I'd start my first offer lower.

Wonder what the dash is painted.

The PO of my '66 did the dash and rear inner qtrs. in flat black and the doors gray to match the outside with black panels. Odd but I have yet to change it.

"napaguy" said:
Dale,
He is asking 9750 and says he is flexible...I am thinking 9000...so if I could get it for that and the car is as nice as he says...now what do you ladies/guys think?
Buy it Pat, you deserve it...........Don't you???

Back