• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Peach Vodka shots and Motorboating

Johnny M

Not much to report in terms of progress on the stang this weekend. I was supposed to get a delivery of paint materials on friday but it never turned up. So i decided to occupy my time with excessive beer drinking and the after effects of excessive beer drinking....

One of my favourites hobbies.....Motorboating...
DSC01613.jpg

DSC01616.jpg

Two ladies motorboating......does it get any better?
DSC01643.jpg

Here you will see the effects on ladies of excessive shots of Peach Vodka...
DSC01641.jpg

DSC01649.jpg

DSC01620.jpg

Needless to say my head is banging today but it was worth it........ :10

Last edited by a moderator:
"blue65coupe" said:
:weas

DUDE!!! How come all I got when you visited the states was a steak and a couple beers?

I doubt Johnny would want to motorboat you :eek:mg

"blue65coupe" said:
You been hanging out with Kev too long. For crying out loud man, take a break.

He's my new idol :ecit

:10 :10 :10 :nta

Put the camera down Dude and get to work! with that going on how did you have time to be the photographer, or were you the photographer? Huuuuummmm?

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
:10 :10 :10 :nta

Put the camera down Dude and get to work! with that going on how did you have time to be the photographer, or were you the photographer? Huuuuummmm?

Mel

Thats me in Pic 2.....As you can tell i was pretty busy....

"monkeystash" said:
Damn dude, you fucking rock! Any pics (not of you), say 30 minutes after those were taken?

That would be a couple of girls with eyes half shut smoking a cigarette..... :lol :lol :lol :lol

Mel

Seriously. I think we could break the forum rules this once. I'd be willing lay down the mod responsibilities for a little bit.

DUDE!!! :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor :wor

Ok, so here is the low down on the weekend and how the pics came about.....

The chic that I am motorboating is my ex....she called out to say "hi" on saturday evening and only left 3 hours ago....On Saturday night we headed to my local for a "quiet drink" with 2 of my brothers and a few friends...

DSC01611.jpg

That didn't work out too well and we fell out the door of the pub at 2-3am.

DSC01612.jpg

Then on Sunday one of my brother decided he wanted to go on the piss and everyone else was coming with him....I tried to say no but he wasn't taking no for an answer. He arrived in my place with a crate of beer and a bottle of Vodka at 5pm...Fast forward a few hours and he heads into town to "survey" the bars and i am left in my place with the two women....how bad? Anyways, the chic in the black and white is a neighbour of ours. My younger bro has been tapping her for a few months now but he's lost interest lately, hence leaving her in my place. I can safely say she is wild....nearly too wild...She was mad of kiss my ex but i guess my Ex's Lesbian tendencies aren't as strong as hers...

DSC01619.jpg

DSC01624.jpg

My brothers arrived back at 1am and it all get's very blurry/messy after that.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Back