• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

People Suck.

:gs Maybe the thieving fucker will be stuck to it when you drive down the road. :nut

"guruatbol" said:
Sorry to hear this. People just aren't observant and don't seem to care.

Plenty of documented cases where people were just plain too chicken sh*t to get involved and put a stop to crime(s).

Hopefully karma will catch up with the scum bag who stole it.

Years ago when I was in Junior high my folk's house was broken into. One of the items stolen was a .270 deer rifle. The funny thing was the last time my step-dad had used it hunting he discovered it had a broken pin. Last time my step dad had shot the gun it miss fired. He raised / lowered the bolt and shot a deer. After he shot, he went to chamber another round and the gun went off as soon as the bolt closed. He never got a chance to get the rifle to the gun smith before it was stolen. If there is any justice in the world, I really hope the guys that stole it ended up blowing their own heads off while trying to chamber a round.

While you can't STOP a truly determined thief, you can slow them WAY down...
It won't be a 1 minute sawzall job now. Even if they do cut thru the pipe, there's cable passing thru the heat-shield, frame members, etc. Stainless aircraft cable doesn't cut very well with a sawzall either.

No style or appearance points here, just function. Go ahead assholes, make my day... :guns

So....is that plastic coated cable?????? So now it hooks on something on the road and rips out the entire exhaust..... :sarc

Not plastic-coated - wouldn't be able to stand the heat. Pure 304 stainless 5/32" 7x19 cable. The photo is a little misleading - that's all tucked up into the tunnel, nothing hanging down, not visible from the side or front.

Inspired by http://www.catclamp.com/ .

Back