• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Per Mark and Jeremy's "discussion"---may be offensive to some

blue65coupe

Subject: Florida Spelling Bee Champion

My name be Eboneesha Li Herenandez, African Hispanic Asiatic-American Girl who just got a award for bein the bess speler in class. I got 67% on the speling test and 30 points for being black, 5 points for not bringin drugs into class, 5 points for not brigin guns into class, and 5 points for not getting pregnut during the cemester
It be hard to beat a score of 120%. White dude who sit nex to me is McGee from Ocala . He gots 94% on da test but no extra points on acount of he have the same skin color as the opressirs of 150 years ago.

Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts an Liberuls for suportin
Afermative action. You be showin da way to true eqwallity. I be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doctor when Barrac take over da healcare in dis cuntry.

Ant it grate to be a ameriken?

Damn that shit's hard to read!

Back to the originating post.......how is calling a person from China a "slanty eyed Chink" any better or worse then someone calling me a "fuck'n big ear'd honky"?? I have big ears, I like to fuck and I'm a pure bread white boy, well, kinda brown from all the water skiing, but the point's the same!! It's all in jest people. If we can't make fun of stupid people and their actions, why be here :rofl

Sometimes my humorous 99% forgets to check with the rational, but still unpc 1% before words spew forth from my mouth or fingers.

and Duane, I think you should change the title to read "will be offensive to some" rather THAN "may be" :toot

Alright McGee from Ocala got a 94 % :toot :toot Back in my time we were at 75% This town is making BIG strides. I'm sooo Proud. :danc

"silverblueBP" said:
and Duane, I think you should change the title to read "will be offensive to some" rather THAN "may be" :toot

Didn't want to jump to conclusions!!!! You know, just in case nobody got offended.

Shit man, I use "than" correctly and don't even get recognized....I give up.

Bullshit Duane, that wasn't in Florida. It was in Memphis and you know it. Her name was D'manique Quarantina Jones.
The sad part is, this is perfectly fine here. It's odd when you can actually speak the English language and not completely rape it.

Oh, and the name should be changed, "If you're offended, well fuck you and grow some thicker skin."

Another hate filled post brought to you by the angry white man.

Mine was in jest as well, I was making fun of the douche bag canadian who called me a racist.

I'm not a racist, I fuckin hate everyone equally.

"70_Fastback" said:
Mine was in jest as well, I was making fun of the douche bag canadian who called me a racist.

It took me a minute to process JohnnyK, then I fell over LMAO!

I like it Jamie. Jeremy and Mark, don't get your feelings hurt boys. It's ok. I know you were joking, just thought it more appropriate here. (The JohnnyK was hilarious) I just want you gentlemen to understand that you're not in trouble and I won't send a note home pinned to your shirt.

"70_Fastback" said:

Yea, that guy is a REAL douche bag. Total Asswipe in my book.

"70_Fastback" said:

+1.

It really pisses me off that if you don't agree with our communist in chief some will try to say that you are a 'racist'. Forget the fact I have been a conservative for a long time and would never agree with his policies. I get sick and tired of the shameless playing of the race card these days.

Hey, calling the One a communist is racist.........you pig.

BTW, "rusty red" is making fun of Indians (oops, Native Americans).....again a racist, sheesh.

2_22_07_09_7_58_51_0.jpg

"blue65coupe" said:
Oops. Sorry dude, I really hate to hear it but I just busted a gut.

It's OK, he would've laughed with you (in a dog sorta way) :rofl

Back