• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

#%^&&^phone*(^%%%

AzPete

Had to upgrade to a smart phone today. The old standby started acting up and the possible options without going smart phone suck sssoooo.....

Really makes one feel old.....er

Ended up with a smoking deal on two Droid Charge models, car chargers, covers, screen protectors, and what ever else there could be......damn...

Actually joined accounts with my daughter so there is some savings there in having to get the smart ass phones.

So far, they seem good but then I have just figured out what an app is and how to dial a number....been a long evening. Three hours at Verizon to get our two done, grandson decided to upgrade his too or we lose an upgrade option in the transfer, plus daughter had issues with her phone that needed addressed.

I guess I am glad my daughter had connections at Verizon.....

Oh well, back to doing something.....oh, maybe figure out how to post here from there....lol

Get tapatalk. Makes posting quick and easy. Of course it makes the forum more addictive too.

I had to finally give up my old flip phone for a smart phone about a year ago. Took a while to get use to it, but there is an app for just about everything.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

The SWMBO wants a "Smart"ass phone for Christmas. She has a crackberry now. Just got an add in the mail for the "free" phones. For as smart of a person that she is, maybe you have heard this before but she says "I am always right", she is not very technical. :sm_NTA

fd

were fixing to have to upgrade our phones too. steph's flip phone is older than pete & mine just doesn't last too long in the shop with all the metal shavings floating around.

for you guys with the smart phones, is there an app that will remotely pee for me when i'm taking a trip in the car that's over an hour??? sure would be nice....

with the way my luck has been running lately, if i downloaded that app to my phone, i would end up getting a DUI....

"AzPete" said:
Works from the phone also....without saying it is from the phone.....hmmmm.

Most of ours say they are from the phone cuz we're too friggin lazy to change it.
Some shart phones have a sig setup as a default (Htc). Mine does. It also sends a fuck off text in the event I refuse a call. Some shit like "I'm busy, I'll call you later".

Those can all be changed or turned off. Yours is apparently not on by default. Likely referred to as a signature.

Still sporting an orginal Razr V3 from 2006. I have a work crackberry that I hate. I think I have to upgrade tomorrow when the sales hit. I get reception on my phone in places nobody else does. Great phone but nothing else and it eats batteries pretty good now.

Hate

Being

So

CHEAP!!

My mom still has that same phone.
We just got her a used one off eBay to replace her old one because its the only phone she likes.

I had three razors die real fast and had to change them about three years back, The LG flips we had that were great......just started acting bad last week. Of course, I was convinced by my daughter to get one that will do 4G when it hits here in a few months.... Now, how did this dang thing turn on again?????????lol

I feel your pain. Took me forever to figure out how to turn it on and off, still has a lotta crap on it that I'm still trying to figure out. BTW, what is G'zGEAR? Does it cost to use or is it part of the plan?

I have nothing against the smart phones, but I'm just too damn cheap to pay for the extra monthly charges for them. When the battery on my old flip phone started dying, I got a replacement battery from somewhere on the internet. Then when the phone itself started dying a few months back, I replaced it with a Samsung Convoy flip phone. My kids laugh at me but until they start paying my phone bill they can laugh all they want... :)

The extra data plan was what I didn't want too. When I talk to my younger employees their cell phone bills are like $200. I am to cheap too.

Back