• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pic-Most Excellent Car Wash

DEL65

Of The Morons
In response to the thread that it's a slow Friday nite, here's my contribution.

Bilde_009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On of the local strip clubs has an annual topless (topless at least, maybe bottomless too?) car wash fundraiser for a charity, I'll have to see if it already occurred or is upcoming.

SAC69,
If it hasn't happened yet, how about throwing a poker party next to it.? Heck, I might attend.

"SAC69" said:
On of the local strip clubs has an annual topless (topless at least, maybe bottomless too?) car wash fundraiser for a charity, I'll have to see if it already occurred or is upcoming.

I'd drive up there for that one. I'd love to take photos of them doing that to my ride. It would make a nice Christmas card.

"SAC69" said:

You must be talking about the Body Shop. That place is about 3 blocks from my old house. Always thought about taking one of the Mustangs there to get washed, but was mostly afraid of pulling out and having SWMBO drive by. :expl

"cmayna" said:
SAC69,
If it hasn't happened yet, how about throwing a poker party next to it.? Heck, I might attend.
Hey Craig, you could wear your mankini for the occasion. :yikes

Ken,
What if I volunteer to wash cars at Hot August Niles? Think I'd get any customers?

"lethal289" said:
even the upholstery. :yikes Since you have that big gap in the back window and all :dumas

:wtf are you doing looking at the gap in my rear? perv

"cmayna" said:
Ken,
What if I volunteer to wash cars at Hot August Niles? Think I'd get any customers?

Eh, would you be wearing the black sequened mankini or the white fur mankini for the occasion? Better contact the Niles Merchant's Association before you make any firm plans. We could set you up right in front of The Florence, that biker bar. That should work out just swell.

Back