• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Picture Contest

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Let's see some pictures of your garages/work spaces. Let's see who has the most packed/messiest garage. Bonus points if pictures contain dogs walking away from the spaces.

IMG_5997.jpg

okay, Mid, if you wanted a picture of my garage you could have just said so... now this is a messy garage
IMG_3600.jpg IMG_3603.jpg IMG_3597.jpg IMG_3602.jpg IMG_3598.jpgIMG_3599.jpg

Last edited:
this contest needs to go on a few days, I need time to move the crap from the entrance to my shop to get in to take a picture!

I forgot to mention that the Grand Prize is an all expenses paid trip to your local refuse/recycling center!

wait until you see my mess.

I had to haul out a can of carb cleaner because it rusted out and started leaking - wife was pissed!
bet that stunk too! sadly my garage is under the house so anytime I use carb cleaner or paint or anything with fumes I get in trouble!

After a few days of rain, our garage has started to flood. Pretty much everything on the floor is soaked.
And we're looking at a couple more days of rain to come.

After a few days of rain, our garage has started to flood. Pretty much everything on the floor is soaked.
And we're looking at a couple more days of rain to come.
oh man that sucks! My garage does get a little water if we get torrential downpour but never had a all out flood. The landscape is all wrong for the layout. The driveway is cut into the hill and water runs down towards the garage. Bad idea. So I have learned never to put anything water sensitive on the floor. Like boxes for example. Hope you can save everything!

Back