• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pony followed me home.

No more stripes.

Before and after pics in gallery.

http://www.stangfix.com/testforum2/inde ... ery;cat=25

1-020711154533-83111633.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That really changes the looks. I like them with or without.....but the blackout would look real nice. A black spoiler to match would be good too.

when I painted my 67, I was against stripes. Never been a big fan of them but the painter said it would need something because of all the red. So I decided to go with black stripes. I like it now and I'm glad i did. I do think the red and black combo looks better than red with white but that's just my personal taste. That GT looks good without stripes.

Congrats. Stripes on the new Mustangs are done to death. Your ideas are great and unique.

The stripes, hood scoop and emblems are on the way. Wheels next week, hopefully. I hope to get the hood. rear of deck lid and rear spoiler blacked out this weekend.
Front spoiler is going to have to wait a while.

Going with the factory Ford hood scoop. I like it better than the shaker and it's 400 bux cheaper.

The stripes will be similar to the above pic but not cutout around gt emblem. GT emblems will give way to special emblems.

Nice Purchase!

"Sluggo" said:
The stripes will be similar to the above pic but not cutout around gt emblem. GT emblems will give way to special emblems.

StangFix Data tags?

Sluggo's Mustang is famous. :bowdown

index.php

fd

Attachments

• cars2pixar.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 61
Hey nice ride! Read the thread... stripes are nice but you're onto something with the blacked out and the scoop, the spoiler idea would be a nice add in.

Carry on now. :steer

Got the new stripes in and applied. Got the hood scoop fit also.

Hoping to get the blackout done in the next week or two. Hunting wheels right now. I think I'm going to go with American Racing Villains. Bottom pic is a photoshop of the wheel on the car.

Been chasing around 18 inch magnums and 18 inch American Racing Novas but everyone out there is full of shit.

1-100711122220-8345462.jpeg

1-100711122218-8344746.jpeg

1-100711122216-8343927.jpeg

1-100711122213-83411689.jpeg

The latest wheel choice.
1-100711122223-83461512.jpeg

There is some CS69s for sale locally but they are 20s. Not sure I want to go 20s on it. I was going to but I think 18s will be just about right even though 18 inch tires seem pricier than 20s.
Here are the choices so far.
Van Max VM7 available but not too set on this one.
images

American racing/KMC Nova. Seems to be on double secret backorder.
images

Shelby CS69 Used set available locally in 20 inch.
images

Deep dish Magnum. Don't seem to available anywhere. (reputable that is)
Magnum500style16big.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back