• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Printer Suggestions

lethal289

Anyone have any new printers that they are happy with. I cant get my old All in one hp to work the vista 64 bit. So i am looking for suggestions on a new Printer / fax / scanner. Thanks for the help!

"lethal289" said:
Anyone have any new printers that they are happy with. I cant get my old All in one hp to work the vista 64 bit. So i am looking for suggestions on a new Printer / fax / scanner. Thanks for the help!

I really like my Lexmark X5470 all in one, but I'm running XP.

I'd still recommend keeping with HP. I've been an HP owner most of my life, except for a couple years where my mom talked me into buying a Lexmark all-in-one. It worked great...until the jets clogged, like I suspected they would. No amount of head cleaning could get it to print again. This is why I didn't want to buy one in the first place.

Stick to HP. They last a long, long time. Our first couple HP's lasted literally 12 years, and would still be in use if we hadn't upgraded.

I use XP, wife uses Vista. Both laptops are wireless to an HP C4380. No problems once I reloaded hers a second time. Would not work the first time around. Works great now.

Back