• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Prison Jokes

ko67

Perhaps it is because deep down below the glossy clear coat of class and sophistication sprayed over the 10 footer paint job that is my professional demeanor, I am a degenerate, but I LOVE prison Jokes. Here are my two favorites from my standup days.

Guy shows up at prison to serve his and is introduced to his cell mate. Cell mate says 'Howdy. You and me, we are gonna be a family. Do you want to be the momma or the daddy." New guy considers his answer for a second and says " I would very much prefer to be the Daddy, please." Cell mate says " Fine. Daddy, once you get your stuff put away, come on over here and suck your mommy's cock."

Another guy in another prison shows up and is very depressed on the first day. His cell mate says' Cheer up, buddy. There is LOTS to do in prison." New guy says, "yeah? Like what" Cell mate says "DO you like golf? New guy says that he does, and cell mate says, " you are gonna love monday. All we do on monday is golf, golf golf. We watch it on TV, talk about it, play it, if you like golf, you are gonna LOVE monday." New guy says," yeah, but what about the rest of the week." Cell mate says, well, do like bowling? New guy says yes. Cell mate says, well if you like bowling, tuesday is your day. All day long we bowl, talk bowling, watch it on TV, bowling bowling and more bowling: if bowling is your thing, tuesday is for you. New guy, now starting to cheer up a bit, asks "What about wednesday?" Cell mate says, "Do you like getting fucked in the ass?" New guy says "No, No I dont." Cell mate says " Well, you ain't gonna like wednesday.....

You may notice that both jokes, as many prison jokes, play on the fear of forced sex with a man. I think that is why I laugh at them. I am not suggesting that I lay awake at night in fear of being forced to fellate and aryan nation goon, or that eating jelly out of the ass of a man with self- applied tattoos on his eyelids makes my blood run cold, but I think the fear of such a thing is part of what has kept me out of prison so far. Perhaps one of you regular practitioners of those dark arts can reassure me that getting involuntarily fucked in the ass is not so bad once you get used to it. I have heard that anal sex is like spinach: If you are forced to have it as a child, you probably wont like it as a grownup. Maybe that explains it.

"ko67" said:
I have heard that anal sex is like spinach: If you are forced to have it as a child, you probably wont like it as a grownup.

Or possibly there is the theory
"You either are a turd burglar, or you aint"

No worry....this guy just came here already equipped with the sense of humor we all had to learn once we got here.

Oh now I found those jokes funny and I have seen them before. In my search for jokes to share here I come across many that I find funny but might not be taken well here so I do pass on them. The second joke I have seen in the form of going to hell and on the 5th day was the punch line. What I have learned that if someone finds a very slight patch of bush offensive with nothing else showing in my pic posting then I use that as a guide. I have a favorite joke that I like to tell, but it is somewhat racist so I have been holding back. I am sure that ko67 knows who the 2 most famous black women in history are... fd

"FordDude" said:
What I have learned that if someone finds a very slight patch of bush offensive with nothing else showing in my pic posting then I use that as a guide.

bush is NOT offensive, you missed the point apparently.

I take that back, bush is not offensive, except to Mikey :ecit

Sorry if I offended anyone. I guess I misread the room and turned it to 11 on the offensive meter. Cant help being a fng, but I don't want to be a scary WTF'er.

You can't offend anybody in here. Don't worry about that. About the only rule is "no nudity". Just about anything else goes as long as you give a warning. The WTF was more or less talking about your hidden, or not so hidden, fascination with man on man ass raping. Not that I care (don't ask, don't tell) but it just kinda caught me off guard to see the FNG make his entrance talking about resleeving the hershey highway. If you get offended in one of these boards, you need to stay out.

BTW, time will eliminate the FNG. Only you can eliminate the "scary WTF'er". FTR, there are some members here that are WAY MORE OFFENSIVE AND SCARIER than you will ever be and they don't even try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's funny....thinking we get offended :lol :lol :lol

Not gonna happen, not here!

"ko67" said:
Sorry if I offended anyone. I guess I misread the room and turned it to 11 on the offensive meter. Cant help being a fng, but I don't want to be a scary WTF'er.

I doubt you've offended anyone in this crew. I laughed my ass off.

I'm rather fond of the new term you just coined. Scary WTF'er. I sure someone has beat me to it, but if not I see a new custom title in your immediate future. :craz

"silverblueBP" said:
I take that back, bush is not offensive, except to Mikey :ecit

Do not forget what today is...

26_11_03_10_2_47_35.jpg

:lol :lol

fd

Last edited by a moderator:
What I have learned that if someone finds a very slight patch of bush offensive with nothing else showing in my pic posting then I use that as a guide.

By Marks big ears! --- You're offended OMG! Try living with em

It's all Bush's fault.

I remember someone talking about if they had to go to prison and I said if it were me, the first day I would find the biggest/meanest/ugliest/toughest sob in the place and jump straight into his arms and say that I am his. That way no one else would ever touch me and there would only be one to worry about...lol.

I'll uhhhh, stick to NOT going to prison so I don't have to think of things like that :ep

Back