• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Prison Jokes

every year when i get my taxes done, my accountant tells me the same joke.
He asks me if the info i gave him is correct, as the penalty involves sharing a cell with a big black bikie that calls you "MUM" (or MOM if you prefer)

"ko67" said:
Sorry if I offended anyone. I guess I misread the room and turned it to 11 on the offensive meter. Cant help being a fng, but I don't want to be a scary WTF'er.

Offending people is a sport around here,
and being a "Scary WTF'er" sounds like an honour to me

"ko67" said:
Sorry if I offended anyone. I guess I misread the room and turned it to 11 on the offensive meter. Cant help being a fng, but I don't want to be a scary WTF'er.

:lol

They're just yankin' your chain

Nooooooo!

the flash backs!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooo!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I have seen too much of this in my former life in Cali!

I guess those guys liked to play baseball too. Wasn't that Friday? The new guy gets to play catcher while the cell mate plays pitcher!

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
Nooooooo!

the flash backs!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooo!

I have seen too much of this in my former life in Cali!

Mel

Sometimes it's just better to keep your mouth shut. Eventually you say something that nobody else wants to hear. Damn freak.

After working there for many years, there are many dudes, that are straight, but rump rangers none the less.

Some just like to make knuckle babies while watching female staff and some are just plain old turned out!

Hehehehe

Mel

The visions you must wake up to in the middle of the night, scare the hell outta me :scar

Back