• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Probe Industries 331/347 Street Fighter stroker kits from mustangsunlimited.com?

steveh326

anyone know anything good or bad about these stroker kits from Mustangsunlimited.com?

My budget is getting tight, but I absolutely hate doing things twice, so thinking about biting the bullet and dropping a grand on on one of these kits for my 289 before I build the rest of the motor. Does anyone know anything good or bad about them, or maybe suggest a better option?

25 years ago a good friend of mine told me "whether the job be big or small, do it right or not at all". I try to live by that motto, but sometimes I curse his ass for sticking that in my head cause that's the 1st words I think about when working on anything, including this motor.

Certain things you'll want to buy from a Mustang parts house. A stroker kit ain't one of 'em.

Their are reputable "engine" parts houses that are much better suited to provide you with engine parts. Summit, Jegs, etc.

Back