• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Proof that Horses are seriously strong animals

funny chit. if she cant lift her leg up past her knee, why would she even try. I thought at first she was going to fall hard to the ground. And :wtf is up with needing a pickup truck to get on a horse. How in the hell was she planning to get off of it?

Holy shit, if that ain't animal cruelty I don't know what is! That horse was way too small for that lard ass. She needed a Clydesdale.

I used to feel sorry for our Paint when I'd ride him and he was bigger than that poor guy. Pretty calm horse to just stand there while she fails.

"silverblueBP" said:
Holy shit, if that ain't animal cruelty I don't know what is! That horse was way too small for that lard ass. She needed a Clydesdale.

I used to feel sorry for our Paint when I'd ride him and he was bigger than that poor guy. Pretty calm horse to just stand there while she fails.
Mark, you had a horse named Paint? :wtf

"lethal289" said:
Mark, you had a horse named Paint? :wtf

No we had a Paint horse named Toby and a miniature Pinto named Aspen. Deb spent so much time away, which left me to tend to them, she gave them to the horse breeder we got Toby from back in 96.

"KBMWRS" said:
How did they get her in the pick-up truck????? :rofl :rofl :rofl

They told her that there was an all you can eat buffet in the truck bed. The rest worked itself out...

"70_Fastback" said:
They told her that there was an all you can eat buffet in the truck bed. The rest worked itself out...

Jeremy, that is fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl

I almost used my "delete post" button on that one Duane. :wtf were you thinking...?!

we really do need a "barfing" emoticon...

No fuckin way I'm clicking play...... :bash

You need help bro

Back