• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Re posting info from vfm to stangfix

slingslingbinks

Do the moderators have a problem if i repost info that i made a post on vfm and copy and paste the info here on Stangfix? i don't want to break any rules. Tks Scott

"slingslingbinks" said:
Do the moderators have a problem if i repost info that i made a post on vfm and copy and paste the info here on Stangfix? i don't want to break any rules. Tks Scott

Welcome!
Post away.

Be aware that sometimes the copy/paste function does not function so well. It does not like fancy quotes. This is likely to happen when pasting something from a word document or something
from a blog type site.

Three letters and spelled it wrong.......this is the place for you for sure.......we all are a bit "off".

I guess the part that confuses me is that the two other posts from the OP do not have a direct link to a post on another forum so I see no reason to call it "post from whatever on my 64 Rambler trunk floor". Can't it simply be called My 64 Stang trunk floor? Maybe I'm too simple minded.

"cmayna" said:
I guess the part that confuses me is that the two other posts from the OP do not have a direct link to a post on another forum so I see no reason to call it "post from whatever on my 64 Rambler trunk floor". Can't it simply be called My 64 Stang trunk floor? Maybe I'm too simple minded.

Maybe??

"cmayna" said:

What's to be confused about? Put down the bong man.

I thought being harassed by Craig was the official StangFix hazing ritual??? If you can't pass that test you need to elsewhere.

Damn Scott, I must be losing my touch. Nevertheless, welcome to the fix and stay focused my friend for you have lots of work to do on that Stang.

Back