• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Remembering Uncle Vinny today

Teebone

Hi everyone...this is Toni

For those who remember Uncle Vinny (Teebone)...please take a moment
and remember him today. It's been 4 years today that we lost him

How he loved all of you and always looked forward to getting together
with everyone at Knotts. It was the only yearly trip he took.

Needless to say, it's been a tough 4 years without my pilot of nearly 53 years

Just wanted to keep his memory alive with all of you that remember him.
Toni Ruggiero

Toni:

I have fond memories of you and Vinny at Knotts. I especially enjoyed the conversations around the dinner table on Friday nights. Lots of laughs. Good times. Miss you both and your pink broom!!!!!

Warm regards, Jeff

We will raise a glass to him next week at Hot August Nights when many of his NorCal friends will be congregating once more with our Mustangs.

Love ya Vin
SF 15 Award 2015.jpg

Toni:

I have fond memories of you and Vinny at Knotts. I especially enjoyed the conversations around the dinner table on Friday nights. Lots of laughs. Good times. Miss you both and your pink broom!!!!!

Warm regards, Jeff
oh how nice to hear from old friends. The pink broom is still here. Thank you for replying

How nice to hear back from all of you. I was hoping you would remember him
along with his wise cracks. He adored all of you. You all have brightened my
heart a little today...thank you

Good morning. Remembering all that has gone by.... and how a shared interest in a model of Ford brought us together. God bless.
IMG_1446 Vince Toni MBB 2013.jpgVince Maggie sofa lores.jpg

Just thinking about you guys the other day. Can’t believe it’s been 4 years. Hope you’re doing well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toni, you won't find anyone around here forgetting Vinny. He was a guy you won't ever forget. It's unfortunate many of the new guys here never got a chance to meet him too.

Toni, you won't find anyone around here forgetting Vinny. He was a guy you won't ever forget. It's unfortunate many of the new guys here never got a chance to meet him too.
What a wonderful thing to say !! So glad you remember him. He was a kind soul for sure.

Just thinking about you guys the other day. Can’t believe it’s been 4 years. Hope you’re doing well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you haven't forgotten us . It's been a hard 4 years that's for sure. Thanks for replying

Thank you all for such kind and very thoughtful replies.
I did respond to each of you individually and hope that I replied in the right place since
computer guru I am not. Just glad I had his stangfix passcode

Back