• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Reset: May COTM Nominations

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Due to overwhelming support, the previous nomination thread for May has been locked and is no longer valid, and those nominations must be re-nominated to be included.

This month, we will accept 10 cars for preliminary nominations, and have a 1 week poll for the top 5, with a final poll for COTM. The standard rules apply: cars that have won in the past 24 months are ineligible. Please supply at least one picture each for the exterior, engine, and interior and/or a link to a website or to those pictures (it takes a a good 30 minutes for me to find those pictures without clues to the whereabouts---if you really like the car to nominate it, you need to do the research to find those pictures!). Also supply the year of the Mustang (that is a definite requirement!).

I think Stangg's 68 is awesome and I nominate it. Be sure to post a link to your build thread. Pretty trick stuff IMO.
front.jpg

pass_side.jpg

engine_side.jpg

interior.jpg

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
"67 Fastback" said:
I think Stangg's 68 is awesome and I nominate it. Be sure to post a link to your build thread. Pretty trick stuff IMO.
Bill

Where's the pics?

I don't see anything to take issue with in this nomination process. Thus I assume we will have no problem getting nominations.

I'll nominate Colemans '67 Hot Rod cuz I think its just plain bad@$$. He nailed the stance and built it to drive the #%$& out of it...

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Only four nominations in 3 days? C'mon, folks...there's a number of great cars out there. A great place to look for nominations are at the past monthly polls.

"tarafied1" said:
can we nominate more than one?

Absolutely.

I'm also looking into how we can set the poll to allow 2 votes per voter for the first round.

Back