• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Reset: May COTM Nominations

How about LastDeadLast's 65 convertible?
IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

That makes seven...three more needed!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping someone would nominate lastdeadlast. That is one good looking vert.
I didn't want to nominate 2 cars and hog the nominations.

Maybe we should just get to voting before the month is gone.

As we work through the bugs of the new process, I have another suggestion. Instead of trying to get a set number (10) of preliminary candidates each month, why not just say the first week of the month is open for nominations. We roll with whatever count we get (up to 10). Week two of the month voting is held to find the top however many (I like three) which would make the field for the final voting the balance of the month for COTM.

That way we are never left struggling to get those mandated 10 nominees and the process has a set timetable so everyone knows when to get in their noms and when they need to cast votes.

"RapidRabbit" said:
I will nominate Kb3's 65 fastback.

6b0a787b-8811-6e96.jpg

6b0a787b-5793-835c.jpg

6b0a787b-57a4-6bb9.jpg

6b0a787b-8825-d92c.jpg

Thanks for the nomination Pat. Just for clarification, that is my 16 year old son's fastback. The boy turned every nut and bolt, ran the plumbing, and did the wiring. He is honored to be nominated.

And....it is his daily driver to high school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Reset: May COTM Nominations

"Horseplay" said:
As we work through the bugs of the new process, I have another suggestion. Instead of trying to get a set number (10) of preliminary candidates each month, why not just say the first week of the month is open for nominations. We roll with whatever count we get (up to 10). Week two of the month voting is held to find the top however many (I like three) which would make the field for the final voting the balance of the month for COTM.

That way we are never left struggling to get those mandated 10 nominees and the process has a set timetable so everyone knows when to get in their noms and when they need to cast votes.

I like this idea too.

And ken, sorry I should have given credit to your son. You want to send him to WI and he can finish mine for me.

"RapidRabbit" said:
I like this idea too.

And ken, sorry I should have given credit to your son. You want to send him to WI and he can finish mine for me.

No worried Pat. And I might just rent him out. College tuition is just around the corner.

There's no reason why one can't nominate more than one vehicle.

And yes, if we don't get enough nominations by the 15th, we'll close up nominations and proceed with 2 one-week polls.

With only 7 entries in 2 weeks, I'm going to close the nomination process on Monday at 6PM Central time. One more day to get nominations entered!

Back