• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Roller Perches..good or bad.

$600 for used trumpets? Hell, NPD sells concours quality trumpet exhausts for about $100 each. They have better sound than what you paid for...

I have trouble playing the radio so I don't know what kind of trumpet. I didn't know there were "kinds" of trumpets. We shopped around and even checked out ebay but the music teacher told us to be leary of ebay for instruments so we went to a local musician store. I don't think the exhaust trumpets would pass the class but not a bad idea Mid!

got home today and found a box of goodies on the porch! :danc
Thanks so much John, I'm gonna put them in this weekend (I hope). I'll get my old ones in the mail along with some drawings from the boys to send to the troops. Can't thank you enough...
:toot

Well my car isn't exactly street ready yet, but I just sent out a check for my perches. All it took was several years of people saying how good they are. I figure this will be a good reason for me to get this thing back together!

"silverblueBP" said:
We were just kidding, didn't think you'd take it seriously!
Hey mark, :stfu. Your going to scare off the new guy. Welcome aboard carl. Dont mind mark he rides the :sb

:toot :toot :mj :toot :toot​

The only real requirement here is that you have the ability to pass a PT Cruiser once your car is running. We have one who has that problem so he is restricted....... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl.....had to put his car up on stands and cover it in shame.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Hey....wait a minute....... :wtf

John

RESPECT !!! Your are one of a kind ! I can't express myself good in english but you have your heart on the right place !!!!

"All good things you do to one another , will come back to you even better " !! Its just a matter of time.

Let this be an example of how we should deal with each other. IMHO

"garner67" said:
John, you have to be one of the best guys in the Mustang business (or any business for that matter). :wor

I definitely promote your name every where I go. I wish more American companies remembered how to give good customer service! These days, even customer service jobs seem to be sent overseas.

+1 I am always telling people about your products. I am so glad I went with your setup! Including the roller clutch linkage, man I am only going up and down the drive way but it is smooth!!!

"B67FSTB" said:
Let this be an example of how we should deal with each other. IMHO
you said it better than I could! John is a great guy!!! and he offers a great product!

Thanks guys ! I was a gearhead before this ORP / Roller suspension thing got started and had been burned by a couple of vendors. I vowed to treat everyone the way I would like to be treated from the start and that is still is our way of doing things.

It blows my mind how the term 'Roller' and 'Suspension' were never in the same sentence until we did it 5 years ago. We have a great bunch of people here and I am honored to be part of it. Thanks again, you guys make it all worth it.

Hey Carl, have you thought about a roller idler? Is your 68 manual steering?

PS John...I am sure your kindness has no strings, that is what I admire about you. The service that you give will always pave its way to success. Exceeding to understand what is important , a drive to please your customers as if they were family and constantly pursuing a product that will not only improve a cars dependability and enjoyment but also its performance. You seem to have a passion to deliver from conception and a focus to pursue creative trial and errors by regarding failure as one step closer to success. You are a winner.

I award you Vendor of the year!

I should let you know the award affords you the same privileges I enjoy.
Namely....None :)
Have a Happy Holiday Season John

Back