• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Run-Off Election: 2011 Car of the Year!

Who deserves the 2011 StangFix Car of the Year?

• January, KO67, 1967 Convertible

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • February, Bobb428, 1968 fastback

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Well, we had a tie for 2011 COTY, but a winner and a runner-up must be selected. One vote per person, only. Poll will close approximately 6PM Monday, Feb. 13. If a tie results, a coin flip will be decided by the two Randys. Bribes are acceptable, but must be directed to Midlife only.

Rumor has it that the winner and 1st runner-up will obtain a prize, to be announced later.

January, KO67, 1967 Convertible
index.php

February, Bobb428, 1968 fastback
My681400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Midlife" said:
Rumor has it that the winner and 1st runner-up will obtain a prize, to be announced later.

Rumor has it, that it's one of Craig's Mankini's....only worn one.

And the runner-up gets a lifetime supply of boiled peanuts????

"66gt350" said:
Rumor has it, that it's one of Craig's Mankini's....only worn one.

If the prize is in fact a used Cmayna-used-mankini, I want to encourage all of you to vote early and often. FOR THE OTHER CAR. My 6'4" 280 pound self would fill out a mankini in ways that it just should not be filled. Ever.

Seriously, I am honored and humbled that my little red car was even considered a car of the month, let alone tied for car of the year. As odd as it may seem, If I was the type of person to have friends, I think I would have have made some actual friends among the members of this odd little corner of the interwebnet, and just being tied for this honor is very special. My sincere thanks to all who voted for ko67 in the first place.

Kev

I was just looking back at the January 2011 cotm poll and realized both cars competed against each other in that month and Kevin won out. Kind of a rematch here.

Sorry but the mankini is not available for it's current in usage. Kinda bunched up too. But seriously, them are two very nice cars.

Great, Kev's gonna win and the new SF slogan will be: "Home of the AssMan of the Year"

I really think that it would have been much more appropriate to show a picture of KO's rear.

Rear end of the car, guys! Get your minds out of the gutter!

"Midlife" said:
I really think that it would have been much more appropriate to show a picture of KO's rear.

Rear end of the car, guys! Get your minds out of the gutter!
a6cd089a-be06-4519.jpg

Back