• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Run-Off Election: 2011 Car of the Year!

Who deserves the 2011 StangFix Car of the Year?

• January, KO67, 1967 Convertible

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • February, Bobb428, 1968 fastback

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
"RyanG85" said:
As soon as he posted the ass shot, the votes started pouring in... :shee

This is the T&A shot

Attachments

• cant wash it, but can stand by it.JPG
    280.3 KB · Views: 87
Congrats Kev!! Don't spend all your winnings at the gay bar.

I would like to thank everyone that voted for my car. This is a great honor. Being car of the month was an honor that my car probably did not deserve. Tying for car of the year, same deal. Winning on the anniversay of my dad's passing, when dad was the reason for my Mustang interest, is something that I will always appreciate more than you guys will know. Most of you give me grief about a supposed obsession with s*x in the dirty place (without really remembering why: I once mentioned that when I was doing standup comedy I did a hunk in my set about my unnatural fear of being b*tt raped) but I appreciate those of you who put this aside and voted for my little red "hole in the road that you drop money in" as SWMBO calls it. I must also give credit to SWMBO for the great pictures of the ride and for a willingness to handle my enormous- yet-thoroughly-unappealing junk with a regular frequency that would put even Kat to shame. Thanks again to everyone, and happy Valentine's day.

Kev

The only thing enormous about your junk is the amount of anti-microbial soap you have to use on it. :nut

Thanks for the nominations. Sorry I have not posted much, I work for one of Colorados biggest mechanical contractors doing a Big job for the DOE and between that and my kids there seems to be a shortage of spare time.
Bob

"Bobb428" said:
Thanks for the nominations. Sorry I have not posted much, I work for one of Colorados biggest mechanical contractors doing a Big job for the DOE and between that and my kids there seems to be a shortage of spare time.
Bob
If you need someone to take your car out for exercise once and a while just let me know.

4-251211195547-91261041.jpeg

that is a sweet ride and it looks pretty good underneath too...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back