• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Russian Girls

tarafied1

I went to dinner tonight with some folks from the plant. One was a very young and attractive Russian girl who is a Metallurgist and has just began working here.
I didn't want to seem too creepy so I slowed up a bit and snapped a picture as we were walking to the taxi. Pretending of course that it was of the buildings.
Am I a scary old man or what?!?

Attachments

• IMG_0344.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 276
thanks, I gotta figure a way to get a pic from the front. She is quite nice. I'm sure she already thinks I am a perv

"tarafied1" said:
I'm sure she already thinks I am a perv

Then why worry what so thinks. Just tell her she is the best looking Russian girl you have ever meet and you want to take her picture to make all you American friends jealous.

Just tell her you have a "few" Mustang friends that appreciate the beauty from behind the Iron Curtain!

"janschutz" said:
Then why worry what so thinks. Just tell her she is the best looking Russian girl you have ever meet and you want to take her picture to make all you American friends jealous.

She might be a bigger "freak" than any of us on here and would enjoy you taking pics of her!--(yeah right) I gotta quit going to "those" sites in all of my free time---

You gotta get a frontal, preferably with a little less dress, comrade tarafied.

"tarafied1" said:
thanks, I gotta figure a way to get a pic from the front. She is quite nice. I'm sure she already thinks I am a perv
Tell her that she looks just like you sister/cousin/neighbor/girlfriend and you want to snap a pic to prove to that person hiw clse the resemblance is...

"ko67" said:
Tell her that she looks just like you sister/cousin/neighbor/girlfriend and you want to snap a pic to prove to that person hiw clse the resemblance is...

Pure genius!

"silverblueBP" said:
Just tell her you have a "few" Mustang friends that appreciate the beauty from behind.
And some of them appreciate the beauty from behind a little more than others. :roll

Back