• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Russian Girls

"ko67" said:
Tell her that she looks just like you sister/cousin/neighbor/girlfriend and you want to snap a pic to prove to that person hiw clse the resemblance is...

Kinda sounds like you have used this line before!

okay, I arranged a "group" picture during some training today... sorry it's the best I could do.

Attachments

• Group picture.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 149
I read on Facebook that GorJess applied for a passport to Russia a few months ago. Maybe? Just sayin :confu

And I bet the tables full of drink cans are probably not refreshments, but examples. The title of the presentation in the background is "Dosenherstellung" (Can Manufacturing)... Right Craig?

PS: Somebody tell the guy in the checkered shirt to stop doing what he's doing and get his hands out where everyone can see them.

"Mustang_Charly" said:
And I bet the tables full of drink cans are probably not refreshments, but examples. The title of the presentation in the background is "Dosenherstellung" (Can Manufacturing)... Right Craig?
Yes, I work for an aluminum company. The group I was speaking to are mostly from a rolling mill here in Germany. They know about rolling aluminum into sheet but not so much about what our customers do with it. This week was a training session on can forming.

Why is this thread entitled "Russian Girls" when there is only one woman present? Were you drunk and thought you saw two of them????

"70 StangMan" said:
Umm....doesn't a computer operated machine do that :shrug
nope

"Midlife" said:
Why is this thread entitled "Russian Girls" when there is only one woman present? Were you drunk and thought you saw two of them????
nope

"gwstang" said:
Is this the same stuff they make "billett" type items from?
no. different alloy. All aluminum products are really an Aluminum alloy rather than pure aluminum. The various compositions will determine the strength and forming characteristics. Can's are made from 3000 series alloy and billet parts are typically 6000 series.
We do supply the auto industry as well for cast parts, body panels, radiators, etc. And we make building products for siding, gutters, etc. We supply rail, truck trailers and airplane manufactures as well.

"ko67" said:
Tell her that she looks just like you sister/cousin/neighbor/girlfriend and you want to snap a pic to prove to that person hiw clse the resemblance is...

Attorneys....they always find the angle / loop hole.

Back