• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sad news-----Michael Jackson just died

I've said before,

Looks like he didn't beat it! :bash

I'm with Laurie on this one.

I would have to side withe laurie also, he could have been so much but I feel he lost all status after he bought his way out of the pervert charges.

I don't usualy have this feeling about people passing on, but too bad, so sad. Story at 5:00 today thru 10:00 next week . I'm sure it was a C.I.A. hit or something. I will try to get a little sleep tonight.(thinking of Farrah)

I really have no feelings for Michael Jackson, but Farrah... well that is sad. Cancer took my mom's life at 51, my wifes Grandma and my wife has had some issues with breast tumors. Cancer sucks! :skull

Maybe if I turned into a crazy eccentric animal hoarding pedophile, people will mourn me when I die.

As it stands now, there will be dancing in the streets when I go.

I hope this post doesn't get deleted and me banned :bird

Why would anyone be sad over Jackson being dead. Hell just think of how many young children will be spared from him now. Farrah now that is a shame.

Jacko.jpg

I wonder if they have started Michael Jacksons funeral arrangements yet?, Well they'd wanna be starting something......

The Irony of him passing away is that they are saying that the stress of these 50 shows in London might be to blame for his death or not helping the cause anyways...He was doing the 50 shows to get out of the financial hole he got himself into...I just happened to be on Itunes this morning and 6 of the top 10 albums are Jacko and 15 of the top selling items on amazon are also Jacko and i am sure most other retailers are the same. I guess he is making the money after all....

I still don't understand why everyone is rushing out to buy Jackson stuff. Just because he died isn't going to make me like his music anymore...

Back