• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Samurai Justice at Johns Hopkins U.

Sacbill

Hard Swinger
Holy smokes! Now this is justice!

A Johns Hopkins University student armed with a samurai sword killed a man who broke into the garage of his off-campus residence early Tuesday, a Baltimore police spokesman said.

According to preliminary reports, a resident of the 300 block of E. University Parkway called police about a suspicious person, department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said. An off-duty officer responded about 1:20 a.m. to the area with university security, according to Guglielmi. They heard shouts and screams from a neighboring house and found the suspected burglar suffering from a nearly severed hand and lacerations to his upper body, he said.

The suspect was pronounced dead at the scene.

The student told police that he heard a commotion in the house and went downstairs armed with a samurai sword, Guglielmi said. He saw the side door to the garage had been pried open and found a man inside, who lunged at the student.

Detectives were still interviewing the student and his three roommates Tuesday morning, Guglielmi said. Burglars had already stolen two laptops and a Sony PlayStation from the student's home Monday, according to Guglielmi.

Dennis O'Shea, a spokesman for Johns Hopkins, said all four residents of the house are undergraduate students at the university.

The suspected burglar, whose name was not released pending notification of next of kin, had prior convictions for breaking and entering and had just been released Saturday from a Baltimore County facility, Guglielmi said.
- From the Baltimore Sun, 9/15/09

I especially like how the burglar had his hand cut off.

Speaking of which...this is gonna be long but worth it. I know this kid, early 20's, who's a real pretty boy type. The kind of kid that would probably cry if he got ketchup on his Abercrombie shirt. You know, pretty shoes, greased up hair, sticky shirts, etc. Just recently got married, to a girl, which kind of floored me. Well, dude is home one night and hears his little yappy dog raising cane as he's about to get in the shower. So he goes to take a look and nothing. Starts to get in the shower again and hears somebody trying to kick his door in. He said the only thing he had was a broom and a bb rifle so he grabbed the bb rifle, opened up the door, and went to swinging. Said the door jam was all beat up from him hitting it while swinging said rifle. He and the would be burglar are out on the deck and he's swinging away. Would be burglar falls off the deck and he proceeds down the stairs and continues swinging away. He notices a car leaving the area pretty quickly but doesn't stop. When he feels he has "disabled" the guy he goes in to call 911 for HIMSELF to report an attempted break in. He said he was so worked up he forgot the number. LMAO. He gets a hold of the cops and he goes back and the guy is gone. Cops get there and they go look for the guy. Meantime, a neighbor has called 911 to report someone stumbling around their yard that has "obviously been hit by a car". LMAO even more. The would be burglar's fingerprints were linked to some other break-ins so that's good. Well, the dude has to go into emergency surgery to repair...get this...internal injuries, a broken nose, a broken jaw, a broken vertebrae from falling off the deck and missing teeth. The missing teeth did not come from some of the swings. They were the result of, and I quote, "I was trying to shove the barrel down his throat". ROFLMAO He said the thing that pissed him off the most about the whole situation, and I again quote, "He tore my shirt sometime while we were wrestling."
I freakin' lost it. BTW, pretty boy now has assault charges against him. No joke. I bet the other kid thinks long and hard about breaking into someone else's house.

BTW, pretty boy now has assault charges against him. No joke.

and THAT is what's wrong with the legal system. Someone breaks into YOUR house, you beat the shit out of him/her and YOU get charges filed :expl

I'm diggin the new sig pic!!! :nice

10886740084_large.jpg

Imagine how many pics Mark has of cars about to pass him...

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fast68back" said:
Imagine how many pics Mark has of cars about to pass him...

From the infamous Corner-Carvers site.......Suck It :bird

All I have is video.

Yeah, I loved this story when I heard it too. Kid deserves a medal, not charges pressed against him.

Thanks for being in MI, I get the benefit of the Castle Doctrine; meaning legally, if someone breaks into my home, and I feel myself or my family are threatened, I am entitled to use deadly force. And I will.

I heard about a guy here in MI, 26 year old, his wife woke him up in the middle of the night hearing something downstairs. He had her get their kids, go in the bathroom and dial 911, he grabbed a louisville slugger from under their bed and went downstairs. He saw the burglar, and tried to hide, just wanted to make sure he didn't harm his family, but wasn't going to confront him.

Burglar saw the guy, and lunged towards him.

Kid hit him with the baseball bat several times. Broke his jaw, etc. Guy ran out of his house. Kid chased him and hit him and knocked his ass to the ground. kept his foot on the guys back until the cops showed up.

Cops came out and first words out of their mouth was "sir, would you like to go inside your house and put some clothes on?"

He neglected to notice he'd been sleeping naked. He attacked and chased this guy into his yard armed with a baseball bat and totally naked.

Good for him.

Back