• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Secretary here at work selling her Camaro

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
If anyone is interested. I also have pics.
I have no connection with this sale. Just thought maybe a car guy out there might be interested.
Mike

Just in case you have any buddies that are looking for a an oldie, but goodie
1968 Camaro SS, 383 Stroker, beautiful! - $19250 (willow glen / cambrian)

1968 Chevy Camaro SS (clone) 383 Stroker. This car has been completely gone through and everything has been rebuilt, replaced or restored. GM Orange with white stripes. Only 3 owners from new!! Always garaged and babied. Complete drivetrain has only 8,155 miles on it, as odometer was reset when engine and drivetrain was rebuilt. Paint is gorgeous, no dents or accidents. Has a few small rock chips, but this is a high quality paint job and it shines wonderfully. All inner door jambs, trunk, etc painted to match as well. Asking $19,250 OBO.

I am listing the car for a buddy who has owned it for 2 years. Have had 3,000 trouble free miles with this car. bought it from a guy who was a professional mechanic and owned his own auto shop in Gilroy (as evidenced by the ship to address on all the receipts.) That guy did all the engine and suspension work during the 4 years he had the car. Before that it was in the hands of the original owner.

I have driven the car around and it is extremely tight. Has gobs of power and everything works as it should. Lots of love and money was poured into this Camaro and it shows. Everything fits as it should. Everyone looks, waves, honks their horn, and asks about it. If you want a low key car, this is not for you. If you're looking for a well built, turnkey Camaro that you can drive, enjoy and share stories with the people you meet, then you should definitely take a look at this car. Car was appraised for $20,750 in 2004 before all the engine works was done. Appraisal was done by a professional auto appraiser and (along with all other receipts) is available for you to look at. Registered through August 2010. Clean title.

Over $9,000 in receipts on engine, differential and suspension parts alone from late 2005. This was JUST the parts cost, NOT including labor. 95% of the parts came from Summit Racing, a reputable speed shop. Here is a breakdown, Body:

GM Orange with white stripes (unknown age of paint, but shows beautifully)
All steel body
1969 hood and rear spoiler
Front chin spoiler
New bumpers, all other chrome replaced or rechromed as well
All glass in excellent shape
Engine:

383 Stroker
All new Scat internals (crankshaft, rods, pistons, etc)
New Edelbrock Victor Jr. Aluminum heads
New Edelbrock Victor Jr. manifold
Around 350 HP (as estimated by prior owner)
Comp Cams XR280 camshafts
Balanced
MSD Distributor
MSD Ignition
MSD Coil
Demon 4 barrel Carburetor
Holley Performance Fuel Pump
Other Mechanicals:

Rebuilt GM 350 Turbo Automatic
New radiator
New transmission cooler
Rebuilt 10 bolt Posi with 3.73 gearing
Line locker for front brake lines
New shocks, front springs, rear suspension leafs, and sway bars.
Autometer Volt, Oil Pressure, Water Temp and Fuel Level Gauges in SS Console
Vented power front disc brakes, rear drum
Power steering
All new ball joints and bushings redone
New 17" American Racing chrome 5 spoke rims with Fuzion ZR1 225-45-17 front and 255-45-17 rears (less than 2,000 miles ago)
Original Rally 15" wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A 225-60-15 front and 255-60-15 rears also included with car
Interior:

New door panels
New headliner
Retrimmed original front and rear seats
New carpet
SS Dash
Pioneer Stereo with remote
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to see the car. Serious only, please. No joy rides and no trades of any kind will be considered. $19,250 OBO.

Ummmm, we need pics of the secretary to determine if the car is worth it or not :nice

"silverblueBP" said:
Ummmm, we need pics of the secretary to determine if the car is worth it or not :nice

+1

In truth though I love old Camaros (and Firebirds) but considering I don't have that kind of money nor space to keep another car all I can do is wish her luck in selling it.

"silverblueBP" said:

Oh yeah she's a cute little gal...very nice :nice

I've looked at the car a couple times she has driven it to work. Way too much car for her. It definately a restomod but decent.

Has she had anything "rebuilt"? 9 inch rearend? front end "tight"??, nice "knobs" on the radio?? good holeshot pics would be nice~lol

"Flysure1" said:
Has she had anything "rebuilt"? 9 inch rearend? front end "tight"??, nice "knobs" on the radio?? good holeshot pics would be nice~lol

She's the kind of little gal, well packaged but small radio controls which sometimes is just right considering the compactness and all. Small but effecient looking rear end. The kind that could just mount up and spin...but watch out for the high heels as they spin by your nose. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Back