• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sept 2012 CoTM

Suggestion, since we get a low vote turnout, can we award the cars a point total? If 5 cars are nominated we can rank them 1 through 5 and the total points win the month? Maybe Sluggo can add a drop down to the vote process.

I like Jerry Coleman's 67 Fastback - the Anti-Elenore

(for some reason, I can not seem to post a link to the pictures from work) I will try later at home if someone has not done it.

"sgtjunior" said:
Suggestion, since we get a low vote turnout, can we award the cars a point total? If 5 cars are nominated we can rank them 1 through 5 and the total points win the month? Maybe Sluggo can add a drop down to the vote process.
Can you elaborate on this? I'm not sure I follow what your idea is. Would the "points" be like in car show judging? How does a car earn the points? Like paint is worth so many points, engine, wheels, etc.. Would we vote on these individual things and total the points?

Not really. 5 cars, rank each car 1 to 5. So every car is assigned some points by every voter (top car gets 5, 2nd gets 4 etc.) Total points is the winner.
You have some cars that are runners up repeatedly. Enough 2nd place could put that car over the top. Might make tight races closer.

Here's my nomination for COM
Lastdeadlast
IMG_0042.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
We still need 2 more nominations....

I'll toss out John's (opentrackers) new to him FB
169-190812182338.jpeg

so, now we only need one more

Thanks for the nomination SgtJunior!

I don't think that I've posted many pics of the Mustang.. below are the required pics:

IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

IMG_0028.JPG

-Shannon

I am ready to vote...where is the poll?

or shall we leave that gorgeous fastback at the top for another month?

"Mustang Mike" said:
It's gunna be hard to decide!

I guess I shouldn't have said anything...I didn't realize what a tough decision this would be this time for me! Too many good cars, will need to re-nominate the ones that don't win this month.

Back