• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

September COTM Nominations

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
OK...let's get started on the nominations for September.

The first five Mustang nominations will make up the poll.

I'm sure there are many out there that would love to see some convertibles, fastbacks, sedans, and wagons make up the poll...anything but coupes! (Excuse me while I spend the next 4 weeks ducking and covering).

ill nominate mario - PM 65

stang2.jpg

mustang1s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: September COTM Nominations

"B67FSTB" said:
looking for a vert ????
How about this one !!
M41000101.jpg

Sweet. Just needs a good buffing .

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

"David67" said:
Hey how about another coupe!!! I always forget this section. So I am going to my 67.

DSC_3986.jpg

Dave where is that shot from? Bellflower? Long Beach? Lakewood?

It looks like it is a less than desirable neighborhood. It looks like you don't fit in after dark.... somehow it looks like some areas I am familiar with from my former career.

Mel

It's bixby knolls, on Atlantic ave and caron. This is consider Long Beach, very nice area but just really old.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

The nominations are closed, and we'll have six nominees. Please PM me with 2-3 pics of each car and as soon as I have everyone's pics, I'll post the poll.

Our resident slacker/owner appears to be out of sorts...

Why six......thought five was it.... :rulz ......cuz next time, someone will want 7.......

"AzPete" said:
Why six......thought five was it.... :rulz ......cuz next time, someone will want 7.......

Because I don't want to take the heat of eliminating one of the six.

Damn nominators can't count...

Back